Chapter nine:(stolas sorrow and bad news)

(It's has been 18 days since the madness started and the Karma catch up to him and his now ex wife is with his blitzo he once had a crush and hots for him and losing his sweet daughter to the shellfish desire of a choice he did to them now he is in a hotel that Charlie owns and runs the place and daughter of Lucifer the king of pride he is in a nice room he been staying in for months crying drinking wine blood to drown his sorrows he been getting letters from stella a lot letting him know she is really into blitzo without killing him or trying to murder him for cheating but she been dating him for 18 years what was worse for stolas to find out she too fucked blitzo a couple of times and Octavia already sees him as her own dad he cried more heart aching and wishing that he went back in time to fix things but he doesn't have that kind a magic to do that only his passing mother has that ability to do that she passed away when the first moon was blood red in the first night of October 17 the day when she gotten sick or died from a old age to live forever until her day hit her badly stolas fell apart when that happen it was way before he found out his parents Divorced when they were both in their 20's almost when stolas was 18 freshman year after he meet stella he cried into a pillow making five glasses of wine fall on the ground crashing and spilling on the floor) what have I done I lost everything I work so hard for and I never Appreciate what I got over my stupid lust for sex and power I wish the hell my father never agree for the arranged marriage work cause he only did that for the money and that bitch whore step mother of mine she was never nice like my mother treated me with respect I miss her so much I wish she was alive so I can tell her I miss her and need her here now(he sobbed uses his magic to tear the room apart in anger the workers came in and to hold down stolas and petting him with comfort alastor came in with a glare) mr stolas what the hell is going on!? Are you drunk again do you have any fucking idea how much this room and other stuff cost?(stolas glares heated at him) fuck you do you even know what's it's like to be treated like shit and forced into a marriage I never wanted and use to love(he sobbed as Charlie and her daughter comfort stolas the best they can  her daughter looks at her father) dad what happen why is uncle stolas acting like this?(she said petting stolas while her mother grabs water and pills for stolas to settle down) I'm not sure sweetheart he is going through a lot of I'm sure he will be better when I will help him when he is better and plus young lady it's your bedtime you got work in the morning with your mother ok(he smiles to her nuzzles his beautiful deer demon like creature daughter with red rose pink and black color and appears like both her parents) vendetta make sure mommy gets some sleep too ok(she nods and does what her demon radio father say) I hope stolas will be better soon(he walks away back to his master bedroom while his wife Charlie and his daughter takes care of stolas with comfort and other stuff the best they can)