chapter seven:(octavia rage and strange kiss to a enemy?)

(octavia felt really pissed that jester clown try to flirt with her like one of those twisted sick romance novels she read once which she regret it so bad that made her felt more sick then usual but now she can't stop her heat going on like crazy to wanting to have the habit)heheheh you in the bitch mood princess?(as the jester answers with a cigar in his mouth she growl she hates the smell of those smokes her father one time smoked in front of her after that mom really beat poor dad to almost a pulp she hissed turns around yells at him) I DON'T SMOKE SO FUCK OFF!!!!(the jester laughs) hehehehe wow your one feisty bitch aren't you princess heh just like your milf mother (she tackles him to the ground with a loud metal like thud) I FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS DON'T EVER SAY THAT ABOUT MY MOTHER YOU FUCKING JESTER DEVIL BITCH!(she was about to get off of him but failed he pulls her into a deep shocking kiss which made her froze in place with wide pink like demon eyes she muffled into his mouth trying to get away from him but his grip kept her held until she gives in her heat gotten worse she kisses him back moaning for 4 hours later from a hot kiss she got alert slaps him in the face she blushed in rage of what just happen now she get off and run away back to her apartment to clear her head about the kiss that felt like its a curse to her but the taste of his DNA never left her tongue she grabs her toothbrush to brush her tongue a bunch of times to wipe the taste off but nothing happen as the magic got a hold of her full making her lust sexual heat begin to build much heat she panted her eyes becomes more lusty pink lighter he feathers are now all sweaty as well) god what am I gonna do how can I stop this lust now why now(she groaned)(meanwhile blitzo and stella are in the castle eating dinner together having a talk with her in laws and stolas father that the marriage didn't work out like it was but she told them that they are engage which shocked the whole family but they didn't yell at her or accuse her for doing that they let them have their happiness as stella gives her daughter a call but their was no answers she assumed her daughter must being taking a shower what she didn't know that octaiva is doing sexual to her toy like her mother told her to use when she dosen't have mate yet) uuuhhhhh aaaahhhhh mmmmmm damn you jester aaaaahhhhh I'll get you for this curse aaaaahhhhhh yes aaaaaaaaaahhhh fuck aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I'll fucking kill you aaahhhhhh(she moans louder in more heat she could't take it she cums hard and panted from her solo sexual playtime now she is now mad with more rage she needs to find that jester bastard )I'm gonna find you mother fucker and when I do I'll fucking kill you!!!!