Chapter four:(octaiva choice/stella lust for blitzo)

(In the morning like always since it's all quite Octavia didn't know her father is sleep at a hotel since is nowhere to be seen)uhh...mom have you seen dad anywhere?(stella sighed) sweetie your father left and is at a hotel(Octavia groans instead of a gasp) I'm not surprised maybe he is gonna fuck more imps I see(she rubs her head)so mother I made my mind up I decided I want to live on my own I need to discover things on my own I know you and dad love me and protecting me a lot but I have to be a grown up now I'm not 8 years old anymore you both need to know I'm still your little starfire always please(stella tears proudly gets up and hugs her daughter) I'm so proud of you via my dear when do you want to be moved too?(Octavia thinks then smiled) I want to move too Japan a human world I promise I'm not gonna get myself exposed at all I learn how to turn into humans years ago mom please can move there(she gives her best cute owl eyes ever as Stella smiled and nods) yes sweetie you can but have your bodyguards with you at all times when you need them cause it's dangerous out there too ok(Octavia hugs her mother as she goes gets her stuff ready to go now stella for some odd reason she feels heated she doesn't know why she grabs a fanning herself off but it's not working) oh no I think I'm in heat!?(she blushed and runs out of the castle to go somewhere in case she couldn't stop feeling the moist hot heat between her legs or her chest throbbing and begging she hissed and just runs back inside and into her bedroom locks the door grabs a near by toy and start doing what she needs what she didn't know is that blitzo came out of nowhere and saw her all nude blushing covers his eyes she noticed him she doesn't care she keeps on going faster moaning loud and ridding her body in desire since she never been loved anymore the imp couldn't help it but to join her)