Chapter eight:(octaiva sadness a dance with a jester)

(Octavia felt pretty shitty since the plastic prick felt hot lust towards her and nearly almost take advantage of her but she is a virgin to discover sexual stuff but she did use a toy for herself changing into a club clothes brushes her hair transform into a human does her makeup then grabs her bag and other things she bought then gets dropped off by her two body guards to a cool club what she didn't know the jester is there but in his human form of a sexy yellow and orange long haired guy with black eyeliner pale with gothic sliver snake bites green eyes and sexy gothic outfit talking and drinking with a couple of drunk girls that are almost looking like they are getting sick as Octavia moves away from the people and sits at the bar the guards stays near her for protection some of the guys notice she is rich or whatever it is they gather to offer her drink of a dance she flips them off and order her drink called blood zombie with three shots a sweet drink for her first time she gagged pours a little bit of sugar to make it taste better then straight up Vodka with no flavor she signals the guards to take a load off to go have some fun or drink she starts texting her mother that she is clubbing for the first time as adult after all stella is proud and texted her that blitzo and her are in Spain on their 27 date Octavia smiles and texted that's so cool mom I miss you tell blitzo I said hi and maybe me and loons will be going to hang out puts away her phone the jester human of robo fizz that is kinda sober looks to Octavia table smirking along with his human version imp that is wearing tank top saying sexy man with black choker  with a skull and his name on it black tight pants army boots crow tattoos on his arms smirking too) well well well fizz look what the pretty brought in her sexy self now time for you to make the bet true cause I'm not sure if it is true or bullshit ahahahahah(he laughed darkly fizz growled at him) you will see bitch I'm gonna win that hot owlette heart and you gonna eat your heart out too heheheheh(he smirked as he notice she is drinking too she feeling kinda drunk he sits beside her) hello cutie would you like to have drink with me?(she growled but felt sadness at the same time he frowned) what's the matter sweetie did asshole hurt you or dare touch you?(he snarled) I swear I will rip his balls off(she sobbed) no one did I'm just so alone and my father is not with my mother anymore(sniff)(he holds her sipping her tears) oh my I'm sorry to hear that well how about one drink and then a gentle dance?(he asked she smiled slowly) ok(she grabs his hand leads them both to the dance floor as it plays closer by nine inch nails she slowly dances with him blushing but from the drink she dranked but from his touch and the song it played so sexual she feels a little bit buzzed from the drinks he moves her close to his human like body as if he grinding she blushed more feeling her heat build up like when she kissed the robot bastard she snarls in desire begun to grind on him turning her around with her feathered bottom grinding on his hard clothed bulge he lowers his head down licking her neck she sighed so sexual and turn on at the same time as the song ends he smirks finally the drink kicked in Octavia grabs him and tells the guards to take them to a near by hotel to rest since her body can't seem to move to much and dizzy after 4 hours later they got to a hotel she helps him to the room to lay down be he laughs drunk pulling her with him as her drink too kicked in deeply she looks into his eyes sighing in sexually as her eyes turns lusty light pink and kisses him)