Chapter eleven:(octavia first job/fizz new plans)

(After five hours fizz woke up with cold air and no warmth beside him he felt a paper on his hand and reads it) dear unknown person I met at the club I had a wonderful time with you last night even though we were drunk and fucked I couldn't help but admit that your fucking is so great I never felt so good in my life before I was so in heat for years but I think I am I'm sorry I had to leave so soon it's cause I have a job here in Japan to start with as a geisha at the tea house visit me when you want it's called the lust dragon I know it's weird but it's better then nothing I left you some money on the table food and new clothes but mostly kimonos for males I hope you enjoy them I was wondering if me and you can go on another date at the blossom park and then the festival? Yours truly princess Octavia(he smirked) heheheh well I'm so excited I got another plan and damn this girl is more loyal then her gay ass dad ugh I hope she doesn't mind at for more heated mating heheheh I better get ready(he laughs and starts getting ready grabs the things she mentioned to him and leaves the hotel and meet up with his friend to start another plan and look for a magic user for the permit spell to stay human as it was done he goes shopping at a huge mall for sexy male cloths to keep him more attractive for Octavia buys some stuff she would like including some other stuff for his home he rented on a mountain which he is staying at from his great great great grandmothers dojo hut sadly she passed away when that happen from a unknown sickness too(he hops in the shower and starts getting ready for his second date with Octavia and making sure he is so sexy for her and study the knowledge to know her and some stuff about wise and education like a student cause he knows Octavia loves guys that are mature smart funny and loving she hates nightmare fuel guys and fuckboys that she doesn't like after he got done he leaves and call a taxi to take him to her work she mentioned about pays the driver and goes in the place it was huge nice jaw dropping there was all male and female waiters and waitresses dress in kimonos with masks on to not show faces but he noticed one that is Octavia in a cute pink kimono with golden stars on it was her taking orders severing them then walks up to him) hi uhhh?(he blushed forgotten he needs a name) oh I'm sorry my name is...(he looks around sees a cool name) is takeshi yakuza(she blushed) wow that's a cool bad ass name nice to meet you again would you like a table?(he nods and she takes him to a room to be severed there and eat and leaves to keep working) wow she is so beautiful in that kimono I can't wait to take it off of her)heheheheh!?