best day.

You nod your head and hellie counts..."3...2...1"

You turn the test round and you both gasped. Hellie was pregnant. This was the best day of your life. You looked at hellie and she had her mouth open still looking at the test with tears falling out of her eyes. "Oh..my..god" hellie finally said and looks at you. "WERE GONNA BE PARENTS!" you say and hellie basically jumps in your arms kissing all over your face. "I love you so so so so much my love" hellie says hiding her face into the crook of your neck.

You put her back down on the ground and you kiss her. "I love you to, so so so so much" you say kissing her again. You and hellie go out for icecream to celebrate. You go to this fun fair thing, it was really cute with string lights and fairy lights everywhere. It was like a fun fair for adults.

It's quite late so you sit on the Ferris wheel that was there and eat your icecream.

Helena turns to you and you notice that she has icecream on her nose. You giggle and she raises an eyebrow. "What are you laughing at?" Helena says eating more of her icecream. "You got some on your nose my love" you say and giggle some more.

Hellie wipes it off and you both laugh. You get off the Ferris wheel and drive back home. You lay in bed waiting for hellie to get out of the shower. You go on your phone and then Helena walks in wrapped in a towel. She gets a big top and some shorts and chucks them on. She gets in bed with you and you snuggle up to her.

"What do you wanna watch on TV darling?" You say while hellie gets comfy. "Hmm whatever you like" she says and you put on oceans 8. "No" hellie says trying to grab the remote but you hold it in the air. "You said whatever I liked and I like this soooo" you say giggling, she sighs and rolls her eyes playfully letting out a laugh.

"Fine" she says and you rest your head on her chest. Halfway through the film you lift hellies shirt up and start kissing her belly. "What are you doing darling?" Hellie says laughing and raising an eyebrow watching you. "Our baby's in there hellie" you say still shocked about the whole thing. "I know my love! I'm really excited and I'm happy I'm doing this with you" hellie says.

You put her top back down and lay down next to her again. "I'm really excited and happy too hellie i love you" you say pecking her lips. "I love you too my darling" she says kissing you back with nothing but love. You smile at eachother and you pur your head back down on her chest and watch the rest of the film.

Soon you and hellie both find yourselfs fast asleep spread out like starfishes in the bed. This was the life.

(A/N Sorry for the short chapter!! But the next one will be bigger I promise, I just wanted to get this one out to you all!)