four

"Ella, I don't want to go to no damn club," Keira groaned, diffusing her fresh wash and go.

Ella rolled her eyes, "Keira, we barely get to hang out! Let's just do something fun tonight, with ya boring ass."

"You lucky you're the only cousin I like," Keira mumbled turning off the blow dryer.

"You look so cute, I haven't seen you wear a dress in mad long," Ella smiled, watching her younger cousin get shy.

They're 4 years apart, making Ella 27 years old.

"Yeah, it feels weird seeing myself all dressed up," She said softly, staring at herself in the mirror.

She almost forgot the curvy shape her body has. The wine-colored strapless dress hugged her body tightly, exposing every curvature. Her strappy heels elongated her flawless legs, and her curls accentuated her face. She hasn't felt this pretty in a long time.

"You ready? I'm about to call the Uber."

Keira grabbed her Brandon Blackwood bag and nodded, "Let's go."

The two made their way down Keira's apartment steps as the Uber approached. They greeted their Uber driver and made their way to the club.

15 minutes later, they arrived at their destination. The two hopped out of the Uber and entered as the venue is littered with drunk and sweaty people.

"Let's get you a drink," Ella yelled over the music, dragging Keira in a random direction in hopes of finding the bar.  "And a man," she added

"I don't need a man!" Keira responded, maneuvering her way through the dancing bodies.

Ella grunted, disagreeing.

"Oh yeah, you got Nathan," Ella laughed taking a seat at the barstool.

Keira did the same, rolling her eyes, "First of all, Nathan is not my man, and fuck him."

"Strawberry margarita and a vodka cranberry for her, please," Ella said as the bartender walked over.

The bartender nodded and began mixing the drinks.

"What he do now?"

"He went ghost, I haven't seen him since the night he slept over," She shrugged turning around in her seat to watch the crowd full of people.

"Well, we're in a club full of fine ass niggas. You can have one of them sleepover tonight," Ella winked.

"Would you like to close your tab or keep it open?" The bartender asked, setting the drinks in front of them.

"Oh, we'll—"

"I got their tab."

A tall brown skin man with a bald cut and a full beard dropped cash on the bar table, with a smirk on his face. He looked to be in his early thirties, maybe.

He's extremely handsome, Keira thought, and perfect for Ella.

Ella straightened out her posture and cleared her throat, giving him a small smile, "Thank you..."

He looked at Ella from top to bottom, not hiding the fact that he was checking her out, "Eric."

"Eric. Thank you, Eric." Ella smiled feeling her face heat up.

Keira smirked sipping on her drink as her cousin squeezed her legs together tightly.

"I'll be on the dance floor," She announced, slipping away from the sexual tension between her older cousin and the very handsome stranger.