eight

"Hey, guys! Sorry, I'm late. I couldn't find anything to wear," Keira's eyes widened as Denise strutted over to the two wearing a sheer bodysuit with a cut out on the chest.

This bodysuit was ten times worse than the one she showed on her phone.

Roddy almost choked on his Sprite as she sashayed her way over to them.

She looked good, Roddy thought. He couldn't take his eyes off her breast which was on full display and her wide hips, protruding through the thin fabric.

The two remained silent as she confidently stood in front of them.

"Where's the fun at? This looks boring," Denise pouted looking around.

"It's a block party, not club Amazura," Keira said unamused.

Roddy took a sip of his drink, remaining quiet.

"We should go to club Amazura tonight," She looked at Roddy, "Roddy, are you down?"

Keira scrutinized Roddy waiting for a response, who kept his eyes on his plate of food.

"It depends on how I feel later," He responded taking a bite of his burger.

Denise folded her arm, shifting her weight to her right leg.

Keira watched as the two interacted. Both of their body languages was saying something, but she didn't know what exactly.

"Keira," Ella called out as she walked over, "Remember Eric from the club? He's taking me out so I'm gonna head home and get ready."

Keira smiled. If she was hanging out with this man again, she must really like him.

She was happy for her cousin, "Girl, do your thing!"

"What y'all getting into after this? I heard Amazura going crazy tonight,"

Denise smiled, "I was just telling them that we should spin by Amazura."

"I dunno, I'm not trying to get shot at again," Keira spoke up.

Denise looked at her confused as Roddy and Ella chuckled.

"And we all know how Amazura gets down," Keira added folding up her paper plate looking for a trash can.

"My boy is having a party at his crib, we can pull up to that," Roddy suggested looking at Keira as he took her paper plate.

Denise side-eyed Roddy but agreed, "That's fine too, I just want to get drunk!" She exclaimed.

"Keira you should go and have fun," Ella said nodding at Keira for confirmation.

Ella figured her younger cousin can use a different setting with some liquor in her system.

Keira shrugged, a little party wouldn't hurt.

•••

Stepping one foot through the door, the house reeked of alcohol and weed. Sweaty bodies were everywhere socializing and dancing to Shenseea's Good Comfort.

Denise made a beeline for the kitchen, leaving Roddy and Keira alone.

"Let me introduce you to some people," Roddy yelled over the music, pulling Keira in the direction of a small group of people, "Keira, this is Rell, William, and Winter."

Keira shyly waved at them, "Nice to meet y'all."

"Where you from?" Winter asked.

Winter is a light skin girl with long curly hair fully dressed in male clothing. She has flawless skin with a contagious smile.