Care[EXTRA]|Venti x Diluc

Summary
Venti woke up in an unfamiliar place and was surprised and flustered seeing the tavern's bartender,his crush sleeping next to him.

FLUFF•

•3rd Person POV•

Venti woke up feeling refreshed thinking he hasn't gotten a good night's rest like that in years.But then he felt another presence next to him which alarmed him.But he saw Diluc next to him which surprised him but also flustered him.Venti was freaking out.He was so confused and wanted to know how he ended up in the handsome bartender's bed.

Apparently he was moving too much and woke up Diluc.The sudden movement of Diluc surprised him and he jolted a little.Diluc was also a little confused to why Venti was in his bed but then remembered the night before.

They both blushed but Diluc spoke up.

"How about we have breakfast and I'll explain to you what happend." Diluc said calmly but in reality he was the opposite of calm.

Venti agreed wanting to know how he ended up here.Breakfast was rather quiet which was odd for Venti since he was always loud but Diluc paid no mind to it thinking he was just unfamiliar with the place and was too confused.

After they had breakfast Diluc told venti to sit down on the couch and explained what happend.

Venti was happy that Diluc did that for him but also kind of confused why the serious and stern male did that.

But Venti was content with that.

"Thank you Master Diluc for taking care of me."Venti said with a bright smile and bowed.

"No need to bow and honorifics,you are an archon after all."Diluc said flustered.

"Haha,WAS one." Venti said cheerfully.

They paid no mind to the unhappy thing that happend to Venti's gnosis and just happy with each other until Venti spoke up.

"I shall get going now Master Diluc,thank you for your kindness."

Diluc was a little sad that the bard will go but he realized that he would probably see him at the tavern tonight so they bid eachother goodbye.

Venti just sat on the tree at Windrise still thinking about what happend.

"I hope our relationship will grow to something else..." Venti said to himself.

•THE END•

Idk what this chapter was honestly but still hope you enjoyed it.