A Sweet Melody|Xiao x Venti

Summary
While Xiao was out killing monsters at midnight,he heard a calming melody.

•FLUFF•

3rd Person POV•

It was almost midnight and Xiao was still out killing monsters.It was quite easy for Xiao because it was just mostly hilichurls and slimes.When he almost finished,he realized he was near Mondstadt which was weird because he  never was absent minded.He decided to wander around Mondstadt.While he was walking he spotted a big tree.He decided to approach the tree and maybe take a little nap under it or on it's branch since it looked pretty sturdy until he heard a melody of a Lyre.

It was beautiful....It also calmed his desire to kill a lot.

He was eager to find the person playing it.But the person found him instead. A mysterious green clothed male or was it a woman he didn't know but either way the being was beautiful.The person  jumped down from a branch of the big tree and spoke to him.

"Heya!Never seen you before.Why are you here at midnight?"The mysterious person said.

"I was just wandering around here."Xiao responded sounding a little eager.

"Hmmmm okay!My names Venti nice to meet you!"The green clothed male said.

"Xiao."Xiao responded.

"Hmmmm that sounds very familiar..."Venti said.

"Oh!Do you know a certain archon named Morax?"Venti said right after his previous sentence.

"Yes,how did you know?"Xiao responded little shocked.

"He was a friend of mine. hehe."Venti said.

"Who are you?"Xiao said curious to who 'Venti' was.

"Let me introduce myself again then!"
"I am Venti formally known as Barbatos the Anemo archon who once was the archon of the City of Freedom,Mondstadt."Venti said introducing himself.

Xiao was pretty shocked with this new information but he didn't forget why he fond Venti.

"Hey Barbatos..."Xiao said.

"You can call me Venti since I am not longer an archon."Venti said looking carefree and a little said.

"Okay then.Venti."Xiao said.

Venti titled his head signaling that he was a little confused.

Xiao blushed at how cute the former archon was.but then he snapped back into reality.

"Can you play the Lyre for me...."Xiao said hopeful that the former archon would.

"Sure!Anything for a friend."Venti said enthusiastically.

Xiao was a little surprised at the mention of friends but was happy.He hadn't had a friend well since years ago when they all died.

Venti started playing his Lyre and signaled Xiao to sit next to him.Xiao ended up falling asleep due to the sweet melody that Venti was playing. Venti kept playing til around 3am and then fell asleep next to Xiao.

THE END•

THE CHAPTERS ARE GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTTER TvT.