1

It wasn't supposed to happen this way. She wasn't supposed to fall in love so early, and certainly not with someone like him. But, she did, and it was wonderful, for a time. They battled through her eating disorder and her depression until she reached the full potential that he knew she could reach, and then took it even farther. They stood against the world together and held hands proudly in the flashes of the media. Until, something happened, much too early, and she was far too young. A baby. She got pregnant, which is where our story picks up, and takes off.

~*~

Demi

    Positive. The tiny little plus sign had me blindsided. A baby, pregnant. How am I supposed to tell Wilmer? A baby would ruin me, him, our careers, our relationship. I'm only twenty-two for God's sake. How am I supposed to even think about raising a child right now? Wilmer and I had always talked about kids and he made it clear he wanted to wait until we were married and I agreed with him. I didn't want to be that girl who gets knocked up and he life is over. I made the decision quickly, he couldn't know. He can't ever find out. I needed to leave, to unburden him. I couldn't ask him to share this weight with me. But, I needed one more night with him. One more kiss, touch, I love you. I needed to hear and feel his love one last time because I'd never feel it again.

~*~

    My hands were shaking as I sat on the couch and waited for Wilmer to come home. A small smile played on my lips as I rubbed my stomach. I knew it was a she, it felt like a she. I longed for a daughter. A son would remind me too much of the man I'm about to leave behind.

    The door opened and I forced a smile as Wilmer walked in, a bag from whole foods in his hands.

"Hola Hermosa." He greeted me, then walked into the kitchen for a second, then came back out, "How was your day?" He murmured, leaning down to kiss me.

I slid my hand up to the back of his neck to keep him there, "It  was good, I missed you though." I looked up into his eyes, "Can we not do any work tonight?" I pressed my forehead against his, "Can we just be together and snuggle and not leave our bubble?"

He kissed my lips again, then my nose, "You read my mind nena."

I followed him into the kitchen and we made dinner together, a salad with some chicken dish that Wilmer wanted to try out.

"I love you." I blurted out, once we had finished.

Wilmer smiled, "I love you too Demi." He stood up, "Now let's forget about the dishes and just go to bed early so we can watch a movie and take it easy."

I smiled and nodded, standing up and slipping my hand into his, closing my eyes when he kissed my temple."

"Are you okay? You're acting... strange tonight."

I nodded, "I'm fine. I just miss being alone with you and having no distractions."

Wilmer nodded and shut the door when we got to the bedroom, then took his phone out, tossing it to the floor, "No distractions. I promise." He cupped my cheeks and kissed my softly, "Just me and you."

I bit my lip as a lump formed in my throat. How could I bring myself to leave this man? This life? He had so much love for me and I was returning it by walking away from everything we have.

Wilmer walked over to the bed and patted the spot beside him, "Eight to ten, movie."

I shook my head and smiled, walking over to the bed and climbing in, snuggling up to his side, "I don't wanna watch a movie." I whispered, "I just want to lay here with you. No distractions. Just forget everything around us for a little while."

He kissed my forehead, "Okay."

I took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of his cologne. I want to memorize everything about him. I never wanted to forget the feeling of his arms around me, because soon it would be just a that, a memory. I sat up a bit, so my arms were resting on his chest and I could look him in the eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He murmured, stroking my cheek.

I couldn't help but lean into his hand a bit, closing my eyes for a second, "Like what?"

"Like you're never gonna see me again."

I forced a smile, "You never know. I just want to remember us like this, happy and completely in love. I've read so many stories about Hollywood couples who get together and are just as in love as we are, and then something happens and they hate each other's guts." I looked into his eyes fearfully, playing my part well so that he had no idea of my plans tomorrow.

"Nena." He murmured, "We've talked about this. I'm never gonna let that happen. I know we're against the odds here, but I'm gonna fight for us, no matter how much it takes. He leaned his forehead against mine, "Because it's you and me..." He looked into my eyes, "Para siempre, forever."

I closed my eyes so he couldn't see the guilt in them, and sighed, "I love you."

I felt his hand rub my back and his lips press against mine, "I love you too sweetheart."

I leaned forward, pushing my lips against his, not letting him express his love for me like he usually did. I didn't want to hear how much he loved me, because I knew he had the power to change my mind with just one word; stay. I didn't want to think about the fact that I know he would love our baby, because I didn't want to be burdened my that, and think I made the wrong choice. He needed to focus on his career, and I could be fine if I gave up mine.

Wilmer pulled away from the kiss, "Are you sure you're okay?"

I smiled and nodded, "Fine, why?"

His brow furrowed, "I don't know you're just acting a bit strange."

I shook my hear, "I'm in a sentimental, madly in love with you, never want to lose you, shut up and kiss me, mood."

He chuckled and pressed his lips to mine again, and I closed my eyes, desperately trying to imprint his taste, his warmth, and the feeling of his lips on mine into my mind, because I would never feel this again after tonight.

"From nine o'clock on.." I whispered against his lips, "You make love to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS SO THIS IS ONE OF MY NEW FANFICS FOR MAY! I'LL BE UPDATING IT JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER DAY ALONG WITH MY OTHER NEW ONE 'DIAMONDS' SO GO CHECK THAT ONE OUT TOO THANKS!

Comment and Vote!

Twitter: @Lovatic_Chica

-Rachel