11

Demi

Wilmer wouldn't let go of Mia once we got him discharged and went home. It was adorable to watch him connect with her, and even more adorable to see as she got him wrapped around her tiny finger. He was hooked, and I already knew who was going to have to be the strict parent. At last, it was time for her to go bed, and Wilmer watched me closely as I gently sang her to sleep. Once I was done we both walked to our room, where we started getting ready for bed. I was nervous to sleep in the same bed as him, to have him hold me. My body wasn't the same after I had Mia, it wouldn't feel the same to him. What if he fund me absolutely repulsive? I wrapped my arms around myself and watched him change, then sat down in the armchair in the corner, waiting for him to leave.

"Are you okay?" He asked, after he pulled a shirt over his head. I nodded, not trusting myself to speak as he leaned down and kissed me gently, "Don't wear anything that's too difficult to get off tonight."

I bit my lip and nodded, watching his back as he walked into the bedroom. I took a deep breath and rubbed my face with my hands, I'm being ridiculous. This Wilmer for christ's sake. Normally I would be jumping his bones on the floor of the closet. I sighed and reached into a drawer that housed Wilmer's t-shirts and took off my bra, pulling it over my head, then changed into shorts. When I walked out, Wilmer was lying on his back, with one arm tucked behind his head. I smiled shyly as I sat down and he gave me a huge grin, reaching for me as soon as I got close enough and began to pepper kissed on my neck and shoulders, his hands trailing down my sides. I shut my eyes tightly as he started to rub my stomach and lift my shirt a little bit. He moved to take it off but I tensed, and flinched away, keeping my eyes shut so I didn't have to see his disappointed expression.

"Demi... open your eyes." Slowly, I did, and jumped when I saw how close his face was to mine, "What's wrong?" He murmured, tilting his head as his eyes searched mine for meaning to my lack of enthusiasm.

"Nothing." I squeaked, causing him to sigh.

"Come on Hermosa, talk to me."

Hermosa. The nickname that used to make my heart flutter now caused me to wince. I'm not beautiful, I'm fat. I'd lost the baby weight awhile ago, and even more, my hips were still wide along with my boobs and ass that had grown. I wouldn't feel the same to him, I would feel gross.

"I-I can't." I whispered, and moved away from him, fixing my shirt, "I just can't."

He nodded, sitting up with me, "Okay, that's fine. But talk to me."

I shook my head, "You'll think it's stupid and say that I'm wrong."

Wilmer sighed, "I won't tell you you're stupid but if you're wrong that's a different story."

I sighed and leaned my head against his shoulder, "Having Mia changed me a lot..."

He chuckled, "I know that, you're a mom now. Obviously things are gonna change."

I shook my head and turned his head so I could look him in the eyes, "I mean physically, Wilmer. Having Mia changed me physically."

He stared at me for a few minutes, then I saw the realization in his eyes as he made a noise of disgust, "Really Demi? You think that low of me?"

"No!" I assured him, "I just... I can't."

He cupped my cheeks in his hands, "Demi I don't care what you look like. You are the single most beautiful woman in the world to me. Whatever changes in your body happened because you carried and gave birth to our daughter. I will love your body even more because of that. Please don't do this, don't try and hide, not from me."

I exhaled slowly, "I'm just not... Wilmer you don't understand-."

"I do Demi. I do understand. In case you forgot, I loved your body even when you didn't before. I love every single part of you. Every dimple, dot, and curve that graces your body is another thing to explore. I love the way your curves give me something to hold onto and how when I look at you, I get to realize time and time again that you're all mine. So don't don't hide from me, I don't want you to. Okay?"

I closed my eyes and nodded, "Okay."

He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine, sliding his hand to my waist. I sighed into his mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling our bodies closer together. I pushed him gently back against the pillows and straddled his waist, letting my hands run up and down his chest. Wilmer bit down on his lower lip and I let out a soft moan, a low burn beginning to build in my lower region. I could feel Wilmer hardening against my leg, and I rolled my hips, bumping our crotches together. Wilmer's hands brushed my shirt and lifted it a bit, looking at me with a reassuring gaze. I nodded quickly and he yanked it off, cupping my breath with his hands. He smiled and began to kiss his my neck, nipping at all of my sweet spots. I groaned and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pilled it over his head. He still had the amazing six pack that always used to drive me crazy when he walked around shirtless. His hands moved to my ass, and he gripped it as I pushed our mouths together again. He quickly pulled down my cotton short, along with my underwear and I did the same thing with his boxers. We both stopped moving for a second and looked deep into each other's eyes. Wilmer leaned forward, and kissed me, gently, once. He kept his face close to mine as he pulled away.

"Don't be afraid. Don't hide. I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

Twitter: Lovatic_Chica

-Rachel