𝟐𝟐 (𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎) - 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚...

𝐓𝐖: 'this is homophobic' type jokes? (made by queer ppl obviously) idk if that's an issue but.

═══ [ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄] ═══

"𝐇𝐈!" 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃, the last one to join the VC.

"Literally how the fuck do you get this many people to join on such short notice?" Fundy asked. "Whenever we do things we have to set them up at least a week prior."

"And even then, people still bail," Wilbur said.

"No wonder your lore takes so long," Dell replied.

Wilbur sighed. Ranboo let out a "haaaaaaaah."

"Anyways," Dell said, dumping the link in #gaming chat. "There's the game, fuckers. Be there or be square."

"Yep yep yep, gimme a sec," Fundy muttered. Dell hummed, watching people join the game. Aer name was radiation po- radiation poisoning didn't fit, and they were too lazy to think of something else.

Almost everyone's names were just that, their actual names, except for wife haver - that'd be Tommy - and Debra.

"Debra?" Fundy asked. The resounding answer was "I dunno," meaning that somebody was lying. Delta checked the list, seeing who all was there- nobody was missing. 

Intruiging.

"Well, I think it's Delta, because it sounds similar," Wilbur said.

"What? That's- you're reaching, you're reaching so far, I'm radiation po, who else here would call themselves radiation po?"

"Me," Ranboo said, laughing. "It even matches the first two letters."

"Plus, Boo, po," Eret added. "They sound pretty similar."

"It'd have to be radiation poo, actually," Tommy said. "Ranpoo."

"That's- that's worse than Ranboob."

Tommy cackles. "So you like Ran-boob better, eyyy?"

"NO."

Dell clicked start, ignoring them- oh, fuck yeah, they got to draw.

Actually, nevermind, fuck no. "Why do I always get the worst words," ve groaned. Eventually, dae chose Leonardo Da Vinci.

"Why is it so long," Quackity cried.

"Because," Dell said, writing "g a y" in messy writing. They were using a mouse, sue them. "Debra" made a guess, and fucking got it right.

Uproar. Yelling. Chaos.

Dell just stared at the screen, then shook co's head and added a shitty looking outline of a face and an arrow from the "gay". Xe frowned at the screen, then added what was supposed to be a easel. And on the side some sort of messy flying machine. How the fuck did one go about this?

"Oh," Eret said, laughing. She ended up typing for a while, before finally submitting her answer and turning green.

"This drawing is terribly," Karl whined.

"C'mon, Eret, give us a clue," Fundy said. "Pleeease?"

"No, that'd be cheating," Eret laughed. Dell continued glaring at the canvas before adding what was supposed to be the Mona Lisa on the easel. It looked more like brown and green scribbles.

Wilbur, Niki, and Ranboo ended up getting it right. When the time was up, Fundy groaned and Quackity shrieked.

"FUCKER."