Echoes

Marks pov•

I walked inside my home seeing mom in the kitchen and.....is that? "Mark!" Maya Ran towards me at the speed of light and Glomped me, nuzzling her head into my chest, tears then started to pour from her pink stained cheeks "I missed you so much." I smiled softly at Maya "Me too." She then unraveled herself from my body whilst wiping the tears away from her cheeks, I smiled brightly as Maya intertwined her fingers with mine and led me toward the kitchen. "What's cookin' good lookin'" Mother smiled while stirring the spaghetti in the pot "If you want the first plate just ask Mark, and you and your sister go say hi to your father and Thomas." Thomas walked into the kitchen and smiled at Maya and i "Hold up.......could it be?" Thomas then threw her over his shoulder as Maya started to whine and complain about him being too tall. I smiled warmly and walked into my fathers room greeting him as well.
_________After Dinner_________

Maya volunteered to do the dishes. She started to hum a tune that was very catchy "UnderNeath the moonlight, watch it invade me." She sings/mumbles swaying her hips side to side "No need to feel worried I'm all at ease." She sings once again whilst washing a plate "It's echoed in my voice, Oh slow, touchdown, your grounded, ohhh." She sung as tears started to run down her face "Ohhh." She put the plate on the counter beside the sink and leaned against the counter. "You miss her don't you?" I asked she nods slowly "Yeah." I walked over to Maya and wrapped my arms around her letting her cry in my arms.
"your one of the best brothers I've ever had, Mark." She said through sniffles "Even though I'm adopted I feel like you are my real family." She said softly "I feel the same way Maya." She began to drift off to sleep. Once she was fully in a Coma like sleep I carried her into the guests room and laid her down covering her in my blankets. "Good night Josphine."
___________________________
Authors note
Hey guys sorry for the late update I had a serious case of writers block and Its now cured! •o• yay!