diagnosis

*Feels Alert*

Maya's Pov~
My eyes shot open, my vision still blurred. Hearing slow and calm beeping. Low whispers surrounded the room. My breathing quickened gaining my breaths. My vision now clear, I see thomas, mark, and...my mother? I slowly tilt my head in the direction of the whispers as they are obviously furious...I wonder why? I held my stomach in pain as my organs began to hurt. Mother looked over to me with a mischevious smile strewn across her face. My heart then starts to ache, as mark looks over to me gasping and walking over to me "Hey sleepy head, how long have you been up?" I smile and look over to tom and mom "Just woke up big head." He smiles warmly and pokes my nose softly as the others walk over to my bed "Hey baby." Mother says as she smiles, "How did I get here?" I ask, My mother is silent as the others are quiet also, whilst the doctor enters the room "Hey gurlie, how are ya'?" He asked whilst pushing through mark,tom, and mother. Walking up to my bed with a smile. He looked at me with a smile grabbing his clip board looking at the diagnosis as his face expression slowly changed "Maya....I'm afraid you have a bad case gastroenteritis .... And we have no idea how you had gotten it.." My heart had dropped "And im afraid to tell you but.......that you're dying." I cried... I didn't want to die. I wanted to know more about my mother... And spend My life with Mark, Tom. I couldn't help but cry. It seemed as mother didn't care, her face was just filled with elation, like she wanted to see me dead. "Maya....." Mark said before breaking down into tears also Tom stood there expressionless, as tears slowly slid down his face "I-Im sorry.... I should go." The doctor said before leaving the room, I didn't want to die......