Let Her Eat Cake!

Your Pov~
You groaned at the continuous blabbering about Mark it was pretty annoying "UGH!" You yelled making grace jump a little "What was that for?" She asked, you obviously didn't want her to keep talking about him anymore. "Want something to eat?" She nodded and clapped her hands together as you walked into your kitchen and opened up your fridge, Cake. Oh HELL YEAH! You thought as you grabbed the cheese cake (and if you don't like cheese cake just insert your favorite cake or food item.) you then strode into the living room where Grace was currently residing, Grace gave a weak smile observing the delicious cake "W-What kind of cake is it?" She asked, you replied "Cheese cake/(Insert cake or desired food item)." Grace licked her lips, hah fat ass, you thought as she looked at you as if she read your mind "I can't.", "I can't what?" You asked "I-I-I can't eat it." You smiled deviously "Welp if you can't i might as well.", Grace looked as you slowly inched the fork towards the cake slicing of the tip. Then as you slowly inched the cake towards your mouth grace stopped you by taking the fork and ate it, moaning at the sweet bliss she just experienced.
Yep she is a fat ass.

Sorry about the wait guys and gals! Hope you liked the song and the story so far will be updating soon.