escaping hell on earth

*warning very dark dark things are said in this part of the story*

Maya's pov~

There was a knock at my door while I stirred in my sleep. The Nurse and my mother had walked in calmly giving me a soft smile, the nurse waved good bye to my mother closing the door behind her, but for some reason my heart was telling me I wasn't safe. Josephine smiled at me chuckling and sitting at the side of my bed running her fingers across my forehead, her fingers slowly made way to my cheeks. She looked at me lovingly "Hi hun." I smiled and greeted her with a simple hello, as she continued with a "Do you rember your father?" She asked, I answered with a simple shake of the head (no) "Well... Wanna know how he died?" I shook my head once again (no) "He was on his death bed in a hospital, just like you are." I looked at her with a puzzled expression on my face "Mama I-", "I remember when we first had you in my arms in the hospital bed he said 'she's so beautiful'."  My breaths were soft and shakey as hers were harsh and steady as if she were to angered by something. "Yeah well He said the same thing before he died.", "Why was he in the hospital josephine?" I asked, "Cancer." she answered rather quickly as her hands began to shake as if she were to be anxious about something "Did he die quickly?" I had asked "Very slow." she answered, "B-.", "I had my Hands on his neck pushing down slowly as he took his last breaths." she said. I looked at her in disbelief "you murdered him, but for what reason?" i asked "I remember coming home from work and hearing moaning and creaking coming from my bedroom... I was... Scared that it was my husband and his co-worker Kelly, Or even our maid Candace, but uh... when i came into my room i see my husband onto of my naked daughter with tears in her eyes and his hand covering her mouth.", I held onto my chest with tears rolling down my cheeks and no recollection of this event. "You wanna know something?" I nodded my head (yes) "My whore daughter is sitting in a hospital bed."
Her hands swiftly made way over to my neck gripping restricting me from air. I quickly grabbed onto her wrists tugging and pulling, I could feel the air escaping my lungs as my heart beat raised by 100, My screams were inaudible I felt my self letting go moment by moment, but to my luck I pryed her hands off of my neck pushing her away from me quickly, as doctors and nurses bursted into my room, giving me a look of disgust "Oh, My god I-I can't believe she attacked me!" I quickly unhooked my medical equipment tearing it off of me, as one of the doctors started to rush towards me. I pushed past him weakly bursting through the nurses, escaping the dastardly place.

(y/n )'s pov~

It was stormy and quiet night as the rain poured softly down on us. I laid in my bed looking up to my ceiling, thinking about mark. I blushed a bit thinking about how our date could go. The door bell then rang, I groaned whilst getting up from my bed and heading to the door. I felt a bit uneasy about who would be at my house this late, I peeked through the peep hole seeing.... Maya?