Promises

Marks pov
I stood at the door way of my home breathing in the spring air, whilst walking down the four steps stepping on a few leaves hearing them crackle under my feet was refreshing (strangely). The soft breeze then hit my skin, I closed my eyes rubbing them softly then proceeding to walk to school just then (y/n) walks out of her home with her (h/l) and beautiful (h/c) in a messy bun, walking around in floral "Hey (Y/n)!" I called as she turned slightly gazing into my eyes, she has such hypnotic eyes. She smiled at me signaling me to come over to her, I then nodded walking over to (y/n). "Hey." She said in a soft tone of voice, "Hello." I replied "so...." She said, "Hey (y/n) have you met a girl named Maya?" I replied, (y/n) smiled "Yeah, why do you ask?" I replied in a curious tone
___________________________
Time skip to school
"Ahh so she told you how we met." She asked i nodded "She is obsessed with you (y/n), I think she might even have a little womanly crush on you." I replied whilst getting tapped on the shoulder "Hi mark." I turned to see none other than grace "Oh Hi (Y/n)!" She said happily "oh god." I mumbled "So markimoo I was thinking that we could try again." I shook my head in disagreement "Grace I'm sorry but, I don't wanna be with you anymore." I replied softly "Is it because your with this whore." She shouted pointing over to (y/n) "First of all she's not a whore, she's my girlfriend!" I shouted as well as (y/n) stood there in shock "You'll rue this day Mark and (y/n) I'll get my revenge." She replied running off to class. That Showed her.
___________________________
after school
After school I felt as if something wasn't right, something was off. I then shrugged it off walking up to (y/n) "Hey." I smiled at her "sorry about the grace thing." I laughed nervously scratching the back of my neck "it's fine." She replied rather quickly "So...........would you like to go out some time?" I asked "like a date?" I nodded "Yeah sure." I smiled widely "okay then it's a date." She smiled widely as well. I then waved off (y/n) walking to my home seeing a ambulance in the front of my lawn. I ran up to the stretcher seeing......Maya, Oh god "What Happened to her?" I asked, walking over to my mother "Maya is sick." She replied as tears slipped down her cheeks "what do you mean sick?" I asked "We don't know!" She shouted as one of the men walking Maya in the ambulance called me over to her stretcher, I then ran up to the stretcher as Maya weakly smiled at me "Can I ask you something?" I nodded as tears started to slip down my cheeks "Promise me you'll love (y/n) and keep dad, mom, and Tom safe." She said, as I smiled at her shaking my head in agreement "Pinky swear." She said weakly lifting up her finger "Yeah, I-i will." I replied through sniffles locking my pinky with hers, she then smiled weakly and was escorted into the vehicle. That night all I could do is wish for her safety.

___________________________
Authors Note.
Like if you cri ery tim 😫😢 #savemaya (I wanna make this a trend.)