a rainy night

(Y/n)'s pov~

I open the door to my home seeing Maya in a hospital gown, drenched in rain water "what..what's going on why aren't you in the hospital?" I whispered, her chest heaved in need of a seat whilst shaking her head "I.......I can't tell you how much I need you right now (y/n)." She replied with tears starting to fall down her pink stained cheeks. I smiled reassuring her. I welcomed her into my home, as she entered I began to wonder am I the only person she trusts? Nah she has Mark... Tom... And her mother and father. Right? I began to ponder.. Why me? Am I the only one closest to her? "Thank you.. For taking me in." Maya tugged at her gown as her wet clothing began to stick to her body. "Why won't we get you nice any cozy before we talk?" She smiled at me with a sigh of relief at the end. As I began to gather the clothes for her I wondered. Is she even in school? That may be random but I have to ask. I held the clothes close to my chest and smiled at her while handing the folded and clean clothing to her. "There ya' go, fresh out the dryer." Maya took the clothing and bowed her head, " I could never thank you enough (y/n)." I was glad that she was there with me.. And safe, I couldn't ask for a better friend." (( oh maya how I adore you (>y< ) )) "Nah.... No probs... Now hurry before you catch a cold." Maya nodded and ran toward my bed room. "Down the hall the first door on the left." She gasped and hobbled down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's pov~

I Have The Worst Feeling right now.... That it hurts... I stared out the window as we drive to the hospital to check up on maya, minutes later we find out maya has escaped the hospital... And ran away... *sigh* Maya where could you be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya's pov~

I felt some sense of loneliness as I sat on the floor of the shower,My mind was flooded with thoughts about Josephine, She was so close to killing me, She treated me like i my life no longer mattered ... Which makes me wonder, Did she ever mean those 'I love you's' and the Kisses she planted on my forehead while she was in the hospital with me. I wiped the stray tears from my face and lifted myself to my feet. As i gripped onto the soft bristles of the towel, I remembered when Josephine used todry me off after bath time and laugh as I danced and twirled with soap still ontop of my head. I sighed and held the towel close to my chest remembering such a precious memory. I wrapped the towel around my chest with a smile on my face as The memory of me dancing in the park with Mark and Tom came to mind, and the yellow dress that Mark's mother gave me was the first dress I've ever had in those six years of my life. Soon after I had gotten dressed for sleep I went to look for (y/n), I walked around her home whilst sliding my fingers across the walls and breathing slowly and steadily. (y/n) soon walked into the hallway smiling at me as I looked up at the wall, "Enjoying the wall?" I jolted a bit looking over to (y/n) with a big smile on my face, "sorry didn't see you there." (y/n) giggled and headed towards me clapping her hands together "Its alright I do the same too." I blushed and averted my gaze attempting to hide my blush, she grabbed into my wrist and began to pull me towards her room, I looked over to her and she pointed to her bed then another "that ones yours." she said as she pointed to a black framed bed with galaxy themed sheets and blankets followed by black and purple pillows. I gasped and looked over to the bed in awe, "I'm guessing you like the bed?" I nod and walk over to it gliding my hand across the blanket. "Thank you once again." (y/n) nodded and walked over to the other bed lying in it and pulling the covers over her body, I smile at her as she slowly drifts off to sleep, I look over to the bed and sigh "good night (y/n)."