Short Description

I'm doing a major editing job to this story. Sorry for any problems.

Island girl Asheika Ellis and her twin brother moved to the states to start a new life in the small wealthy town of Sterling Heights. At the new prestigious private school where each kids surname, and family accomplishments shine upon the best groups.

To her schoolmates, Asheika gave the impression of an innocent wallflower but when Tristan's jerk of a best friend was caught at the end of her wrath, it was the beginning of her unwanted fame. Being in the constant shadow of her identical twin brother who has less melanin in his skin than her. It didn't stop her from standing up for there rights as a two of other handful of mixed or dark skinned kids in the school.

After his terrible breakup, the elite Tristan Trent swore off girls until he reached college, but that plan changed when he saw the Caribbean beauty. He way she insulted his friend to the point that he was dumbfounded spiked his interests or maybe it was a love at first sight as she saw her photo on the cover of the school's magazine.

While he wanted the difference than the adaptation of what he was accustomed to, he found what he wanted in a perfect girlfriend. He had a one percentage change to get her attention as many other guys were calling dips or betting on a time with her. The only thing stopping them was the size of her twin brother.

She was tired of all the changes in her life and prayed for a little solitude while dealing with the new environment, culture, expectations, beauty standards and wealth. All that were expected in the wealthy circle, a live where she would feel pressured and controlled than anywhere else.

Going incognito was what they wanted but being known was what they needed the most. Meeting secretly wasn't hard when he was the God son of Asheika's father but on the streets, he wanted the world to know she was his girl. Jealousy can make a person show the worst behaviors, and he could no longer deal with guys trying their luck with her and to finally put a stop to it was what he did.

COPY RIGHT

All the characters in this book have no existence outside the imagination of the Author, and have no relation whatsoever to anyone bearing the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the Author, and all the incidents are pure invention.

All Rights Reserved. The text of this eBook or Wattpad publication or any part thereof may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, device or paperback. which includes photocopying, recording otherwise, without the proof of permission of the author.

Started: Thursday, November 4, 2021.

Ended: December...2021