#31 Sorted

They/ Istanbul 

"Büyükanne!" The girl called out to her grandmother who was busy talking or gossiping with her friends in the private sitting room of their restaurant. "babaanne?"

"Evet, Demet." The old woman answered without a single movement of her body as she was too focused on the paper before her.

Demet greeted the two dozen and a half women who were below her grandmother's status in the society and the woman's foundation. 

"Evet." She answered once again and instead, Demet placed a phone in her grandmother's hand. The voice of her youngest son put a smile on her Turkish woman's face. "Oğlum."

"İyi haberlerim var anne. Tristan'ın bir kız arkadaşı var." Knox informed his mother who gasp with joy. (I have good news mom. Tristan has a girlfriend.)

"Ailesini tanıyor musun?" She inquired. (Do you know her family?)

"Tabii ki anne." He told her then went into details about Elliot and his little secret. (Of course mom.)

His mother was loving the gossip but also the information he was feeding her. "Bu iyi bir haber ve Afrika kanının %100'ü olsa daha az umursardım. Düzenli araştırmanızı yapın ve bana rapor verin, Noel için ziyaret etmek ve onunla tanışmak istemiyorum." (This is good news and I would care less if she was a hundred percent of African blood. Do your regular research and report to me, I can't want to visit for Christmas and meet her.)

She spoke with him for a while before ending the call. She handed Demet the home as they both shared a smirk before the old woman boastful bragged about her grandson in her mother tongue. "Ladies, I've just received some good news regarding my grandson Tristan and Antoine from America. Not only does Tristan has a girlfriend as of lately but it is who he is with. Knox friends, who is the Daughter of billionaire Elliot Ellis and the next big news is that Antoine is back from the U.S marines."

"That is good news indeed Mrs. Trent."

"It is. Mister Trent will be pleased."

"How many years till Tristan get's married?" One lady in the group enquired.

"Who knows? Let us all remember that I have plenty grandchildren and great grandchildren. I have wedding every two years so when the time comes, I'll be alive hopefully." She smiled to the woman who was yet to home her daughter married.

"You've mentioned something about African in your conversation." Another recalled.

"Yes. She is mixed; Afro Caribbean, Native American and a bit Asian. Her great grandparents are of Thailand blood and she is a twin."

"I wouldn't mind having twins in my family, much like the Kundakci." Mrs. Trent sighed as Mrs. Kundakci smile.

"All your in-laws visit you here in Istanbul, what's the exception of visiting there? One way to learn about her future in-laws is to visit and know their tradition." Another spoke and few woman agreed.

"It seems you forget that I am not the only successful woman in my grandson's life. He also has a grandmother in Japan who, just like myself is a very successful woman. Their family is all over Asia and I won't get started on the Koreans. I'll make it my job in personally training my new daughter in laws before the Japanese does." Mrs. Trent announced then Demet spoke up.

"Babaanne, Uncle Knox mentioned that she is of Native American blood. Kuzen Tristan just sent me a photo and I must say she's a beauty." Demet handed her phone to her grandmother who nodded.

The phone was passed around, touching each hand as everyone wants to see who the stranger who caught Tristan's eye. Even after the meeting was over, the women were still talking as they all had positive comments about her but also curiosity to know more than what they were told.

That night at dinner, the family living under the roof of the Trent Family home were in on this conversation as Demet who was closest to Tristan was sent a couple other photo's that she sent to the family. One cousin in particular was upset but hid it well, begging her parents to send her to America for finish her last year in high school and to meet this infamous person.

Knowing Tristan's first and only ex-girlfriend. She told her about the news which had Jasmine planning a new way to get rid of Asheika.

__________  

Japan

The Tomochika Family are originally from a wealthy village in Ishikawa, Japan. To improve their family business they moved to Tokyo where their business blossoms and became successful. 

Much like the Trent's, Azalea's informed her elder brother who told the family. They were having dinner when he made the announcement and Persephone couldn't be more proud of her elder brothers. With such great news, she wanted to return home to the U.S and attend school but she knew her grandmother won't let her. 

Her Japanese Obasan and Turkish Annem were really competitive as both grandmother's were apart of their own High society with a female ministry or foundation that they were the head of. Each good news some something they love to celebrate. 

Since they had guest over at the house when the celebration was made, Penny could only watch as everyone enquire about her brother's new girlfriend. 

Each member of the family, both male and female were taught to respect relationships. The most partner a person had was is they remarry, so Tristan having a new girlfriend was a big deal for everyone. Especially when his ex-girlfriend was hated among the family for her greed they could easily sniff out.

"kanajo no koshi ga mie masu ka?" An aunt gasp. (Do you see her hips?)

"Sore wa watashi nitotte kanajo no futomomo desu .karera wa kyoryoku de ari 'kanajo no atsui kurokami wa utsukushii desu." The Grandmother spoke. (It's her thighs for me. They're powerful and her thick black hair is beautiful.)

They stared at the photo with facination as the elder brother explained to them who's daughter it was and how amazing they said she was. Even to her background they knew a bit of but the talk about her figure was all the women could think of, after hearing about her her family history. The Ellis were famous American's that couple people around the world knew about. If they heard about a member of the American wealthy circle, some how the name Trent will be mentioned.

"Do you think they will last?" Penny's friend whispered to her after a while.

Hana was one of the few Japanese friend's that Penny has but she has always been the one who lusted over her brother. Although Tristan resembles more of the Turkish genes from their father, the eldest and last were the exact replica for their mother's family with mainly the Asian features. 

"If I know my brother, they would surely last." She told Hana who's expression fell. There was no way Tristan would even be with a girl so young and worst, Hana was too emotional to fit in his life.