#14 Lanky, Cocky, Jerk

Cause mayhem

Asheika

I woke up late and had to order a breakfast box from the school cafeteria, thanks to Tristan who explained about how the school cafeteria was set up. They made orders to the outside and it arrived in time but I wanted something familiar to home. A double grill cheese sandwich and more strong coffee in my cup.

I was sure the person who prepared it should get the job to cook lunch, they did a better job than the chef. I even bribed the lunch lady to melt two chocolate bars to eat with the mixed berries I ordered on the side and payed her extra for a job well done. 

I sat on a stools by the rail eating while listening to music through my earphones. I had class but I got permission from the teacher to leave and eat breakfast, all thanks to being a pre-college student where most of my work are in folders and classwork on the issued MacBook. I had to bring it to the teacher before lunch but I was half way through, another thanks to the text books I was slowly studying a little further in my education as I made pointers and notes. Apart from eating, I was also scratching down ideas for the newsletter section I had to do. Wasting time yesterday had me three hours behind on most things I would usually do and it would take some time to get back on track.

"Fat girl." Someone spoke right at my ear and the smell of mint reaches my nostrils then he pulled out my earphone from the ear he shouted in.

Using reflex, my elbow went back and collected with Logan's stomach as listened to him inhaling to catch breath. I swallowed the chewed berry from my jaw and turning to him with a frown. "What's your problem?"

"You."

"Then maybe you should disappear or get your breath stopped so you won't have to be around me." I resorted and he only laughed, rubbing his stomach.

"Are you encouraging me to get kidnapped or commit suicide?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You said it not me, and that wouldn't be fair to anyone kidnapping you or for your parent's to see the sorry excuse of a son who I will haunt if he keeps bothering me. Just like the other bullies like yourself, you're just adding gas to the fire when you come in contact with me. Spare the embarrassment or save yourself, because I'll bring insults to you like a waiter." 

"I like when you talk dirty to me." He whispered and I looked at him crazy. I kept my mouth shut and just starts packing up but he stopped me, worst there were two other kids around watching the exchange. "I'm just kidding. I came to apologize but you just get's riled up easily and I took the chance even if it's my last."

"You're toxic, a bully and you're crazy. You just feels of persons emotions like a leach on flesh." I snapped and he didn't seems affected by my words so I was right. "Did someone send you to apologize or are you this shallow every second?"

"This is just who I am but I do mean that I'm here to apologize for being a dick, it has been a while since someone answered me so thanks for helping me win four VIP tickets to a concert. You want one? I'm about to go ask your brother if he wants the other." He offered and I just stared at him with a blank look.

"Do I look stupid or easy to you. I won't accept the tickets or neither will my brother, no thank you but I'm sure you have friends who would like to go with you."

"Are you always so stiff and rude?" He fired back and my anger level raised.

"You're calling me rude when you're the one insulting me each time and we're not friends so don't be coming in my personal space, next time you won't be so lucky to leave without feeling something hurtful and that's a promise I plan to make. And another thing, I'll rather be stiff than lanky, you're like a paper and I'm the entire tree." I sneered, continue packing up everything but I don't plan on wasting the breakfast I have remaining.