Chapter 2

I woke up tired and sore. My stomach was hard and heavier than before. I sighed and tried to sit up, but was quickly trapped by Jeff's arm. Jeff, who was drooling rapidly onto the pillow, snorted and snuggled up closer to me. I sighed and with a quick push, I shoved Jeff off the bed. I heard him makes thump as he hit the ground, and I smiled for a quick second. I sat up, groaning inwardly. I ache so bad right now.

Jeff sat up rubbing his head. "Hey, could I have a warning next time, geez." He grumbles, pulling himself up off the floor. I swung my legs over the bed, carefully standing up so I could make my way to the door. I heard my door slam open and felt myself being tackled to the ground.

"Alright you bitch!" Laughing Jill hissed. "Time to cut that child out of you!" She raised her hand, with her razor-sharp claws, and brought them down towards my stomach. I screamed, my eyes turning aqua. I frantically pushed her off of me, and pointed a finger at her, and started singing.

" Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs
With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love
I got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk
Singing here's to never growing up!"

I sang as accurately as I could. I watched a Black, boombox-like container sealed up Laughing Jill, listening to her scream in frustration. Slender burst through the door, his tendrils spinning threateningly. "Raven! Child, are you alright? I didn't think about Laughing Jill when I put the barrier up." I sighed and pointed towards the large boombox container. "She's in that. I think she got to Jeff..." My eyes went to the side, and I seen Jeff, lying on the ground unconscious. "He's not the brightest." Slender said with a sigh.

He walked over to the box, and I eased up, making the boombox disappear, and dropping Laughing Jill to the floor with a thud. Slender used his tendrils to pick her up by the ankle, and toss her out my window. I looked out, and gasped quietly. There stood Laughing Jack.

Slender must have removed the shield so that he could come. I felt a pang of guilt run through me as he caught Laughing Jill. I put her in a deep sleep for awhile. "Raven! Why can't you just get rid of the damn thing?! I love you, and I miss you! I want to come back and be with you!" LJ hollered.

I winced. I missed him too. Much more than he realized... "Why can't you learn to love my child? Our child?! I don't understand why... WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE YOUR OWN CHILD!? YOU HELPED MAKE HER. YOU'RE A PART OF HER!" I screamed, feeling the tears slip down my face. LJ sighed, and hoistened Jill on his shoulders. "Call me when you've come to your senses. I'll be ready to kill the child." He said quietly.

I sank to my knees. He won't love her... Suddenly, I heard a ripping sound, and my legs were soaking wet. Then came the pain. Wave after wave of pain hit me hard. I screamed, clutching my stomach, and falling back. I saw LJ look up before I fell back. Jeff rushed forward and caught me. "EJ! WE NEED EJ NOW!" He screamed. I groaned, feeling a huge pressure on my bladder. I needed to push. I felt a slight tingling at the back of my head. Suddenly, I blacked out.