Chapter 11

Raven's POV

I woke up feeling light. As if I could float on top of a cloud. I stood up, a slight rush to my head as I focused on my surroundings.

This had to be where my mother lives.
I walked along a soft path, made of just dirt, through a vast meadow of dandelions and roses. I looked around. The sky had a dark look to it, but was perfect in its own way. I seen a few people, not human, floating over the meadow, heading in the same direction I was heading. I reached the end of the trail, looking up to see a huge stadium. What looked like angels were flying in the direction of it. I walked inside and took a seat, wondering what this was.

Soon, an angel came to the table. "Newcomers, members, I present to you a song from our soloist, Alyssa Hollington!" He stated, throwing his arm out, as a woman stepped out in the middle of the stadium. She had incredibly soft features, but stood at least 6 ft tall. She hoisted her shoulders back, and began to sing. Perfect harmony, blending in with the slight whistle in the wind. The stadium was silent, surprising with how many people were crammed inside. At least 2,000, possibly more. I was stunned by her voice, the voice that always ran through my head. "Mom..." I murmured, standing up and staring down at her. I opened my mouth and started singing with her, my voice clear and strong, actually stronger, and more haunting. She whipped her head up, gasping softly. I walked down from the stadium, out onto the field.

She gaped at me, her long black hair blowing with the breeze. I looked at her, letting my voice slowly trail off, leaving behind only a haunting echo of what I sang. "Mommy... " I whispered, feeling my eyes turn green. She covered her mouth, staring back at me. "Raven..?" She took a step forward, as if she couldn't believe that after all this time, I was standing right in front of her.

I nodded, tears filling my eyes. I've wanted to see her ever since I found out about her, but I didn't know of I could come back. Now that Holly hates me, I don't want to go back.

Mommy held her arms open, and I ran into them, hugging her tightly. I took a huge breath, breathing in her wonderful scent. I felt a calming sensation fall over me, a sense of protection. She gripped me tightly, like if she let go, I would fade away.

I looked at her, smiling brightly, my eyes turning hazel. "I've wanted to see you for so long Mommy. I've always wanted to meet you. I've missed you so much. I wanted to wait, till the time would be right to come see you. I just thought this would be the best time." I whispered to her.

She wiped my tears and smiled softly. "Raven, my baby. I'm so happy to see you. I thought it would be best to leave you with a foster family, to try to give you a normal life. I'm sorry I left you." She said, and wiped the tears that trailed down her face. I looked at her, finally understanding why I was with the family I grew up with. I took a hold of her hand and looked at her. "Mommy, it's okay, I forgive you."

Laughing Jack's POV

I looked at Raven's body laying on the table. She's so beautiful, even when she's dead. I can't believe I was such a jerk to her. How could I think that Laughing Jill could be better. I felt so fucking guilty. I shouldn't have stayed away so long. I just, I couldn't accept Holly. The last time I accepted someone... Issac.. I shook my head. No! He abandoned me! He left me like I was nothing! I stayed in that box for years. He never fucking came back! He left me in that box to rot. I can't just accept someone so easily after that!

I stood up and punched the wall, my hand going straight through the brick. I could feel my veins pulsing as I turned back around and collapsed onto the floor beside the table, wiping tears that were oozing out the sides of my eyes. "Raven.. My poor baby girl.. I'm so sorry!" I buried my face in her stomach, inhaling the intoxicating scent of her sweet smelling perfume. What if she never comes back...

Sexual Offenderman's POV

I quietly watch as LJ cries, his head resting on top of Raven's dead body. I hang my head. I have failed her so many times, but yet she forgives me every single time. I never did save her, I never once protected her, but, she may not know it, but I've always loved her. I clenched my hands onto fists. I mourn Raven so much, but Laughing Jack has done nothing but hurt her. He didn't even accept Holly. Poor Holly.. I thought to myself. She hasn't come out of Raven's room all day. Every time I walk past her door, I can hear her crying and muttering to herself. I can't make it out, but she keeps muttering about Mr. Creepypasta and Zalgo. I don't know what she keeps thinking, but I don't want her to think it's her fault. It's her father's fault. He's a piece of shit. I walked in there and looked at him. He looked up at me, tears smeared down his cheeks. I stared at him in disgust. "You sit there and cry, yet you were never here when she needed you." I spit at him. He hung his head in shame. I glared at him, wishing the whole time that Raven was still alive.

Holly's POV

I needed my mom back. I miss her so much.. I have to go find her. I have to bring her back. I looked through my bag, and found my little collection of spells. I've never really used them, but now is the best time to start. I flipped to the last page in the book, took a deep breath, and began to sing.

All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything is different
Now that I see you

Now that I see you

I trailed off, feeling my breath catch in my throat, my air cutting off. I braced myself and fell back, dropping my book to the ground as my heart beat no more.

Hi guyss sorry for being so inactive. I really am, I just have been feeling awful. But, here's a new chapter, and I'll try working on a new one as soon as I can. Remember, I'm aLwAyS wAtChInG cx