Chapter 3

Laughing Jack's POV

I heard Raven scream as she fell away from the window. I wanted to go up, but remembered that, thing, was still inside of her. I looked down at Jill and felt a wave of anger come over me. Why would she put her in a deep sleep. Fuck Raven. Fuck her. Trying to take away all I have left. I hoistened Jill onto my shoulders, and prepared to leave. Before I managed to teleport away, however, I heard a cry. That sound... was the cry of a child.

Jeff's POV

I lifted Raven back onto her bed after she passed out. I almost slid on the funky juice stuff that was all over the floor, but managed to get her safely to her bed. Slender left the room, and came back shortly afterwards, bringing EJ along with him. EJ sat at the end of the bed, and spread her legs apart. I looked at her face, and her eyes suddenly opened up wide, then looked over at me. Her eyes turned red, and she started shaking badly. I grabbed her hand, and she stopped for a second, then started jerking violently.

EJ quickly got up and ran downstairs. "SHE'S HAVING A SEIZURE!" He screamed. He came back up with an IV machine, and stuck it in her hand. She stopped jerking around, and went still for a second. She then looked up and me, and took my hand, squeezing it hard. "EJ!" She groaned. EJ pulled on gloves, and spread her legs wider. "Now Raven, push!" He said. She grunted, and started pushing. He nodded, and continue chanting. "Push Raven, push! I see the head. Push harder!" Raven gave a cry as she pushed a final time. EJ held the baby in his arms, quickly wiping it of the blood.

"It's a girl!" He said with delight. Raven looked at me and smiled. EJ came up to Raven. "Who's cutting the umbilical cord?" He asked. She looked at me. I sighed. "I will." I said, feeling delighted that I got to cut her baby's cord, and not LJ. EJ handed me the sissors, and I cut the cord. He then took the baby, and cleared it's nose and mouth of mucus and blood. It was then, that we heard her first cry...

Raven's POV

I pushed and grunted. The pain was overwhelming. I swear I passed out for a minute or so. I could hear EJ chanting. "Push Raven, push!" I gave a final cry, along with a huge push. I felt a relief of pressure on my bladder. EJ held the crying bundle in his arms, wiping the blood, and clearing it's throat. My baby... that's my baby. "It's a girl!" EJ said with delight. I looked at Jeff, who looked back at me, and smiled. "Um, who's cutting the umbilical cord?" EJ asked me. I looked at Jeff. He sighed. "I will." He said, taking the scissors from EJ, and cutting the cord. I was so happy.

EJ finished wiping her off, and wrapped her in a blanket, then handed her to me. I looked deep in her eyes. She's beautiful. I hummed softly, and she copied me exactly. I laughed, wiping tears of happiness away. "She loves to sing... her name. Her name is Going to be... Holly. Holly Marie Brook." I said, smiling down at my baby, who inherited my color changing eyes, but her father's black hair. I thought about LJ as I rocked Holly back and forth. What is he going to do now that Holly is born? Will he still be wanting to kill me, or just her? Either way, he will never hurt my child. Just then, there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Jeff called out suspiciously. "It's me. I need to talk to Raven." My daddy said.