Chapter 4

Mr. Creepypasta's POV

I came inside the mansion after Slender lifted that awful barrier. I couldn't get through while he had it on, so I wasn't able to see my dove. I pushed past Ben, who I thought was more suitable for Raven than that stupid clown, and ran upstairs. I seen most of the girls crowded around this one door. I got close to it, and I froze up when I heard a cry. It was.... a baby? But who's? As far as I know, there's only one couple who would have kids... oh no.

She did it. She had a baby with him. My Raven, had a child with the clown. I knocked on the door, my hand shaking slightly. "Who is it?" I heard Jeff call out suspiciously. "It's me," I said. "I need to talk to Raven." I heard footsteps come to the door, then it was opened quickly, and I was pulled in before the girls behind had a chance to slip in. In the room, was Eyeless Jack, Slenderman, Raven, Jeff.... and a baby girl. I walked over to Raven, who was rocking the baby back and forth. She looked up at new and smiled.

Her hair was stringy and greasy looking. Her eyes seemed tired, as there were dark circles around them. She seemed kinda tense, but relaxed once I placed a hand on her shoulder. "Raven... I'm a grandfather?" I asked her, looking down at the baby with black hair, and blue eyes. She smiled, and nodded. "Yeah Daddy. You're a grandpa." I looked at the baby, whose bright blue eyes stared up at me, as if seeing right through me. "What's her name?" I asked, the child reaching her arms out to me. Raven smiled, and handed her to me.

"Her name is Holly, and it looks like she loves you already Daddy." I rocked Holly back and forth, and smiled down at her. She giggled with delight, and I froze. Her voice... it was, so, magical... "Mr. Creepypasta?" I jumped at the sound of Jeff saying my name. "Yes Jeff?" I said, handing Holly back to Raven. I felt so weird inside, like, what I was feeling, felt, so wrong... "Has Raven told you about LJ sir?" Jeff asked me. I clicked to attention at the mention of Laughing Jack, looking over at Raven, who sighed. "What about Laughing Jack." I said to Raven.

She looked up at me, her eyes now seeming void of life. "He has been coming, trying to kill Holly. He dug his claws in my stomach when I was first pregnant, and so Slender threw him out." She said tiredly. I clenched my hands into fists. HE TRIED TO KILL HOLLY?! I can't believe it!! I started shaking a bit. All I could think about was how she could've died, nor even born yet... I shook my head vigorously. What is wrong with me? These feelings I have... Oh no. Oh dear Zalgo. This is bad. This is so bad.

I felt my stomach drop as I realized what was wrong. "I...uh. I-I gotta go." I quickly said to Raven, turning to the door and starting to open it. "But Daddy! Why are you leaving so soon? Don't you want to spend time with Holly and I?" Raven looked up at me, her dull pink eyes turning blue. "I'm sorry baby, but I just have to go." I smiled lightly at her, not showing the fear I was truly feeling at the moment. She sighed.

"Okay Daddy. But will you come back?" She asked me, a slight glimmer shining in her eyes. I nodded, and quickly left the room, trying to get my thoughts in order. "This can't happen... NO!" I slammed the front door behind me. This can't be true. I can't be in love with my newborn granddaughter.