Chapter 9

Raven's POV

I arrived at the castle almost knocking over Gandalf in my rush. "Gandalf! Where is Holly?" I asked him. He pointed at a room upstairs.

"She's in there. You need to get her out of here. She's not safe here anymore." He whispered. I looked at him funny, and nodded, walking up the stairs to the room he pointed at. The door was partly open, and I could hear humming from inside. I peeked inside, and there was Holly, laying on the bed.

"Holly?" I said, pushing the door open wider. She looked up sharply, and quickly stood up. "...mommy? " She asked quietly. I nodded, tears rolling down my face. I opened my arms, and bolted into them, starting to cry as well.

"Mommy! It's really you! I knew you wouldn't forget about me. He said you would, but I knew you wouldn't." She told me. I hugged her tightly. "I could never forget about you. I did everything I could to protect you. I love you so much." I whispered to her. She pulled back and look at me.

"Grandfather has been acting funny." She whispered. "He keeps looking at me funny. His hugs become tighter, his kisses longer, and he gets a cloudy look every time he looks at me. He also marks his calender, and today was the day that was circled." She whispered. I gasped.

No. No. Oh dear god. That's why he left so quickly when she was born... I thought. I heard a loud voice interrupt my thoughts. "Raven! Get away from Holly!" Daddy shouted, pushing me away and putting his hands on Holly's shoulders.

"Are you okay Holly? Did she hurt you?" He asked her. She pushed him away. "You told me she would never come back! You lied to me!" She yelled at him. He put his hand out towards her. "It was only to protect you, for your safety from your father." He said desperately. She growled. "Don't you touch me you, you disgusting pig!" The room went deadly quiet.

I stood up, wiping myself off. Daddy started breathing hard, his eyes starting to glow red. "Pig? Oh honey, I'm not a pig. But however, I am a demon. And I will make you mine." He said in a demonic voice. Holly whimpered, causing me to clench my hands into fists, my eyes turning Black.

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER!" I screamed, slamming him against the wall. He growled, taking a grip on my arm. "She's Mine!" He hissed, tossing me out the window. I glared up at him. "Holly! Jump!" I screamed as he made a grab for her.

She shook, and duck out of his reach, diving out the window. I spread my wings and flew up, catching her easily. Daddy howled, and spread his huge, dark red wings, darting after me. "She will be miiiiiinneeee!" He hollered, speeding up. I tightened my grip on her, and made a steep drop, heading towards the mansion.

I seen LJ sitting outside, kissing Laughing Jill. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I shouted, making Holly wince a bit. "Mom, is that daddy?" She asked innocently. I sucked back my tears and nodded, landing on the ground beside them. LJ looked up, shocked that I seemed to have been there.

"Raven! This isn't what it looks like!" He said as Laughing Jill smirked. I glared at them both. "I don't have time for you. Might as well end it now. LJ. Stay the fuck out of my and my daughters life." I say roughly to him. He winced, staring sadly at me. "Jill, you bitch, you'll pay." I said, wiping the smug look off of her face. I took Holly's hand, who stared at her dad for a second.

"Daddy, even I know what you did is wrong. Mommy deserves better. Why couldn't you just treat her better?" She asked quietly, not understanding his actions.

I squeezed her hand as LJ buried his head in his hands. "Let's get you safe." I said. She smiled. I yelled inside the mansion. "JEFF! SLENDER! I NEED YOU GUYS BADLY!" I watched Jeff run out, Slender teleporting right beside him, along with Smexy.

"Holly?!" Jeff said, shocked. I nodded, smiling a bit. "No time to explain. I have to keep her away from Daddy. He's determined to make Holly his new wife." I said, disgusted at the thought of these words, much less thrilled by saying them.

"Absolutely revolting. I'm in. What do we need to do child?" Slender asked me. I nodded at Jeff. "I need you to come with me Jeff. Help me fight my daddy. Slender, and, I guess Offender," I said, earning a sad glance from him.

I have never called him that before. "I need you both to watch Holly, and protect her till I come back. I believe my father can be brought back to reality. I just have to make him see it." I said, flying up into the air.

I looked over at LJ, and seen him staring up at me, Laughing Jill hanging onto his waist. I felt a pang of jealousy, wondering what she had that I couldn't give him. That made him go back every time.

I wiped a single tear, and looked down at Holly. "Holly, sing me a song." I said, knowing it would attract my daddy since he wanted her. She smiled wide, and nodded. Holly then took a deep breath, and started singing.

You lie, silent there before me.
Your tears, they mean nothing to me,
The wind howling at the window,
The love you never gave,
I give to you,
Really don't deserve it,
But now, there's nothing you can do.
So sleep, in your only memory
Of me, my dearest mother...

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes.
[Goodbye]
It was always you that I despised.
I don't feel enough for you to cry, [oh well]
Here's a lullaby to close your eyes,
[Goodbye],
[Goodbye],
[Goodbye],
[Goodbye].

So insignificant, sleeping dormant deep inside of me,
Are you hiding away, lost, under the sewers,
Maybe flying high, in the clouds?
Perhaps you're happy without me...
So many seeds have been sown in the field,
And who could sprout up so blessedly,
If I had died I would have never felt sad at all,
You will not hear me say 'I'm sorry'
Where is the light, wonder if it's weeping somewhere?

She hummed, swaying a bit. Slender was looking impressed, and Smexy moped, staring at me the whole time. Jeff stared in shock, not daring to interrupt her.

When she finished, Slender and Jeff clapped. "A beautiful voice, just like your mothers." Slender said, looking over at me. I smiled and looked at Holly. "That was beautiful honey." I said, earning a grin. "Very beautiful indeed Holly. I can't wait to make you mine."