Three ♥

WARNING: This is a filler chapter that's why it's incredibly short at length, but I'll have you know it's very important for the rest of the chapters!

____________________________________________________________

Alli:

“I’m supposed to have a staged relationship with Elliott Prince for publicity.”

To listen to those words leave the mouth of my best friend—and also the girl who dated my brother because she loves him, and he loves her back, is just shocking. Just one word, really, it’s pretty damn shocking. Honestly, I don’t know any other word that could possibly describe how I felt when I heard her say what she did.

I mean, it’s obvious how that girl practically worships that Elliott guy, but at the same time still loves Cody, and I’m not going to, and don’t mean to put her in a difficult position, but I was tempted to ask her who she would rather choose to go out with, fake or not—Cody or Elliott.

Ugh, it’s just frustrating, you know? Knowing that she tries too hard to hate Cody with all her heart when she evidently still holds like, unconditional love for him behind that façade of hers. And not to mention how stubborn and in denial she could get, whenever she doesn’t want to admit the truth.

That was meant to describe her in a bad way, but I guess, it is a trait that everyone has so scratch that.

And then there’s my hopeless older brother, Cody. Clearly, he loves Breanne and she knows it. Hell, even I know it, but Breanne just can’t stop pushing him away. I don’t know what in the world is making her do that, but I hope she knows pushing who loves her the most away isn’t the best choice anyone could ever make because, let’s face it, in the end the person who loves the other would always end up leaving them.

Though, I highly doubt Cody would ever stop loving her—come on, that boy has loved Breanne ever since they met at a very young age, and until now still does. And the same goes to Breanne. It’s a real, real, real pity that neither of them could notice it, until they’re much older, at the age of fifteen.

And now that they’re both sixteen, ah, history might repeat itself again.

I seriously don’t know what the hell is blinding both of those fools. The media? Their fans? Relatives? I’d cross all three out if I could because it sure as heck seemed like the world literally looked up (or look up, if the world still believes they’re both still together. But I don’t think so, since Matt, the ‘close source’ said that they had parted, which is also somehow true) and loved to death.

They were like the it couple, with a capital ‘I’ of Hollywood, and one of what not in the world, and were probably right next to ‘Jelena’ and ‘Haylor’ before all of them also, broke up coincidentally.

Yeah, they were that popular.

And right now, what’s the only thing that I’m worried about? Is how Cody’s going to take this, if he ever finds out about it.

He’s a little impulsive, which doesn’t help with the situation. And because I’m a good best friend, and have been told to never, ever let Cody know about this whole ‘publicity’ thing until the tabloids, and magazines, and newspapers have pictures of them as proof, I will not say a thing to him, or anyone else but me.

I know it would hurt Cody more, because after all, we’re really close siblings, but I don’t want to see him hurt sooner than later. I would probably be the world’s meanest sister. I just hope, he’d take it slightly well, because after all again, it’s just for publicity.

It has been two days since Breanne told me about this, and I’ve tried being happy for her, I really did, but I just can’t be fully happy, you know? It just isn’t full-hearted. Not even half-hearted—more like quarter-hearted. And Cody, well, is still sadly hidden in the dark.

I mean, sure, I would do be on top of the world if I was asked-slash-partially forced to date my celebrity crush, too, but, if it were to be for publicity, it would’ve long be forgotten because all I’d actually want is to grab the chance and hang out as much as I can with him. So I don’t blame Breanne, but the only problem is that; I’d probably not be in a relationship with Jake if it really happened, and unlike Cody and Breanne, we didn’t have an on and off relationship.

Now, no one knows where Cody and Breanne stand, and I’d like to bet on my favorite shorts that neither of them knows where they stand either.

If you want me as frank as possible, I’d say (or more like admit) that they’re two pathetically confused idiots who’re totally and obviously in love with one another but are blinded by an unknown source, hence, stopping the both of them multiple times from being together, and together, and together.

And, did I mention the fact that Elliott and Cody never got along, the moment they were introduced to each other by both of their managers, Michael and Matt? No? Well, there you have it.

They met two years ago, and until this day, two years later, I still don’t understand why they’re such rivals. They shouldn’t be, honestly. In fact, they should be best friends considering they’re both good-looking, on the charts of best music, same age, talented, have millions of fans and have sold millions of records.

Come on, those must be valid reasons for both of them to be best friends, right? It all just doesn’t make sense!

Heaving a sigh, I kicked my feet up onto the bed and leaned against the wall, pressing my head on it as support as well. So far, so good. No “Ellianne” (it is such a strange name for a well-known couple, no offense) or “Brelliott” (what in paradise was that?) or whatever couple names people create, news or pictures yet. And rumors. It’s a good thing, because I did remember Breanne telling me it would begin at the end of the week…

And it’s already Saturday evening.

Which only means…

It begins tomorrow. Oh, hell. Cody.