Four ♥

Breanne:

Basically, I’m saying that life is pretty much good.

One: I have my idol as my staged boyfriend, how much better could every thing in the world get?

Two: I’m assuming that Cody doesn’t know about this yet because Alli hasn’t told me anything. Cody and I have planned to meet tonight, and I’ve kind of planned to tell him everything then.

Although I really dislike the attention I’m getting, I guess I have to get used to it. After all, my decision isn’t really the main point here; it’s my parents’, and Elliott’s manager, Michael. I’d like to honestly say I don’t really play an important role among their discussion; Elliott and I are pretty much the ones who are in control of the actions being played, so.

“Bree, Cody’s here,” Mom said with a small smile, making me narrow my eyes because it almost seemed like she was telling me something. Except, for I am too dumb I couldn’t really read it. I couldn’t do anything else but nod. I hope nothing between me and Cody becomes too awkward in a while, to be honest.

“Ask him to come i―“

Before I could finish my statement, the door was roughly pushed forward and then in strolled Mr. Cody Simpson―who, may I say, looked hotter than ever. I didn’t know what to do, to be frank. My heart had pretty much stopped beating and my breath was taken away.

But what’s odd is the fact that he still has this effect on me?

“Oops,” he gasped, faking an intentional surprised face, making my thoughts of him fade almost at instant. “Already in, sorry not sorry,” he cockily stated right after, before plopping down on one of the couches at a corner of my room. My eyebrows pulled together tightly, forming a frown. What’s up with him? He’s being such a jerk.

“You could at least apologize sincerely, I doubt that’s hard,” I crossed my arms over my chest, feeling my frown deepening. What’s going on here? What happened to him? It’s only been three days since we’d last seen each other―surely nothing could change him so drastically, right?

My nerves began twitching, telling me that I was growing pissed at his attitude. Talk about someone helping him?

He lifted his leg and rested his ankle over the knee of his other leg as he ran his fingers through his hair casually. I drew in a deep breath, trying to hold back more thoughts of him that were threatening to enter my head. Oh, hell no am I going to think positively of a prick. No way. Maybe if he were nicer, I would. He let out a scoff before keeping his gaze firmly on mine; his head slightly cocked to the side.

“At least unlike someone, I don’t go out with someone my girlfriend hates.”

I stopped and stared at him, feeling my eyes slowly widening at his words. I thought he didn’t―

“Only you would think I still didn’t know about”―he did the air quotes―“’Brelliott’ or whatever the hell your fans have came up with. When were planning to tell me?” He asked, and I could see his jaws tightening at the corners of my eyes. You would expect hurt to be hinted in his voice, right? No, you’re wrong. It was far from that. All that was expressed was nothing but fury.

But, that’s not even the most important point―he actually knew about Elliott’s stage relationship with me. But, how? I mean, I know technology’s advanced, but we had only started going out in public yesterday? And it didn’t seem like there were paparazzi around us, so how the hell did he manage to find out? And I know, there are probably like a thousand more possibilities out there but right now, none of that mattered.