puppy (gawsten)

Warnings: smut, crying
Kinks: daddy, pet play, degrading, pain
Geoff is Dom and Awsten is sub
i use the word "faggot" in this so if that makes you uncomfy just click off or skip it.
Words: 1985
(I hate this one it sucks but I swear it get better)

Awsten's master wasn't home today, he was trying to get a gig for his band. This meant pretty boy, Awsten Knight, was left home all alone with his "problem". You see, Awsten was a brat and the night before he had been teasing Geoff by sitting in his lap and bouncing discreetly. When Geoff called him out on this Awsten admitted to it and thus began his punishment. He was to stay home all day from six am until six pm (when Geoff got back) with nothing but his horniness and tail inside him to keep him company. He wasn't allowed to touch himself at all within this time span.

"Piece of cake" thought Awsten, smirking "I do this all the time anyways." Little did the rainbow haired boy know that he was going to be given tasks from Geoff all day. He woke up at eight, two hours after Geoff had gone, to a text from his master.

Daddy : Good morning love, I have some tasks for you to complete. Your first one is to get up and get dressed. It's cold outside so be aware of that

Awsten rubbed his eyes as he had just woken up. After reading the text without responding he went to the bathroom and came back, now that he was able to fully comprehend he texted Geoff.

Puppy : hey daddy~ I just woke up

Daddy: good morning Awsten, your still being punished for being a bad boy yesterday so do as daddy says and redeem yourself.

Puppy: okay master.

Awsten lied his phone down onto the bed and got up to get dressed. It was unbearably cold outside so he prepared for it. He decided to wear something scene and a little different. As soon as he was dressed he told Geoff.

Puppy: I got dressed...

Daddy: show me

The heterochromatic boy sent a picture to the slightly older man. He was wearing a cropped invader Zim shirt, star arm warmers with holes for his thumbs to go in, a few Kandi singles, a choke chain, ripped jeans over his checkered pattern black and white leggings and white boots with shiny shoe laces that have the word "pan" on them with beads. After he took the pic he decided to pull a red zip up over so his arms would stay warm.

Daddy: good boy you look very hot.

Puppy: thank you daddy

Awsten's phone buzzed but he didn't open it. He was over at his dresser adjusting his dog ears and tail. When he was finished he walked back over to the bed and opened his phone only to be met with Geoff giving him his first 'real' task for the day.

Daddy: okay hun, now its time for your first task. you're going to need to send me pics or send me some sort of proof that you have done each and every thing that has been asked of you. go to the closet and get out our 'box'. take out the biggest vibrator and replace your pretty little tail with it.

Awsten blushed and just sat there for a minute realizing that he would have to show geoff that he did that. he was going to go above and beyond today because he knew that after punishments came rewards. plus, he really just wanted to make geoff happy. Awsten stood from the bed and walked over to the closet to get the box and then searched in it for a little bit. once he found what he was looking for he walked back over to his bed. The small boy lied down on the bed and pulled his double layered pants down to his knees and then got out his phone. as soon as he opened his camera he switched it from picture to video. he wanted to be extra for his boyfriend today.