I think I'll die obsessed (poly parx/awtto)

Kay so all three of the parx boys are dating each other and Geoff is like Awsten and Otto's master. You'll see I quite liked this one. It took forever to think of though lol.
WoRdS: 1499

Moans filled the room that Otto called his own. He and one of his boyfriend's, Awsten, had been sexually teasing each other all day. When Geoff went to work Awsten took that as an opportunity to have some fun with Otto. He pinned him to the ground and began to attack the boys neck with kisses and love bites. All the pleasure made Otto blush and moan some.

Otto was of the "good boy" archetype where as Awsten tended to be a brat. More often than not, Awsten was in trouble with Geoff.  So he didn't care what he had to say. Secretly he did but he wanted to play with Otto for a bit. Both of the boys knew the rule about touching yourself or each other without his permission but only Otto cared about that at the time being. And even then he couldn't really care less because of how good Awsten was making him feel.

"Mh.." Otto whimpered. "D-daddy's gonna be mad" he spoke though moans and tried to push Awsten away, quietly hoping he didn't get up. He didn't move, instead just pulled away from the boys neck and sat in front of him. Otto lay on the floor in front of aws, and Awsten grinned.

"Daddy isn't going to know" otto could feel his pants growing tighter around him. Awsten took note of this and places his hand on the boys rising member. Otto froze and stared into his boyfriend eyes watching for any kind of submission but found none, and instead was replaces by a devilish brat look that drove Otto crazy. Awsten continued to grin and, in the best dominant voice he could muster spoke out.

"is he...puppy" Otto whimpered, Awsten knew how desprate that nickname made the curly haired boy and he seemed to really enjoy it. The desprate boy silently begging with his eyes, laying on the floor in front of him. Otto bucked into Awsten's hand, searching for the friction his dick so craved but to no avail. Awsten pulled his hand away and looked down at Otto with a taunting kind of expression on his face.

"Daddy's gonna be mad" the rainbow haired boy mocked and smirked at how being a brat was affecting the boy beneath. Otto moaned in frustration.

"Awsten" he whined. Aws eyes widened and face flushed red. He wasn't used to anyone moaning his name, but he apearently loved it judging off of how hard he had just gotten. Otto moaned again, doing anything he could to be touched by the younger.

"Awsten. P-please. Please touch me" he moaned and dragged out every word. The rainbow haired boy got butterflies in his stomach and pinned the boys arms back down. He held both of Otto's thin wrists in one hand and the other hovered over his dick. He leaned down to kiss Otto's neck more and every now and then Otto would buck up into his hand. This only resulted in Awsten pulling his hand away, making Otto whimper.

"You're gonna have to moan my name more if you want anything baby" Awsten growled into the boys ear. Otto blushed and very shyly moaned.

"Awsten" he moaned, just above a whisper.  Awsten began to palm the boy lightly causing a sigh of relief to escape Otto's mouth. He moaned a little louder this time.

"Awsten" and the boy sped up his rubbing. Both boys became moaning messes as they began a sloppy make out session. Otto moaning from the pressure Awsten had put on his dick. Awsten moaned every time Otto moaned his name, who knew that Awsten knight was such a name whore. Aws was pretty much eating the moans that came from the boy and they traveled down his throat. Muffled and still loud and he would ricochet then back at Otto traveling through his mouth.

Awsten snaked his hand under Otto's jeans and panties, wrapping his hand around his shaft and pumping. He ran his thumb over the head and pressed his thumb into the slit. Otto moaned and they went on like this.

Otto could feel his climax arriving and his moans became very high pitched. "Awsten! F-fuck, aws I-im gonna cum" almost every word was a moan and Awsten pulled his hand away, causing the older to whine.

"Finish in my mouth Otto" Awsten spoke and sat back up, unpinning the boy. Otto propped himself up on his elbows and the younger started to unbutton his black skinny jeans. Otto blushed but the adrenaline was racing within him and instead of being embarrassed he was just desperate. He's typically the shy type but today was different. This wasn't Geoff, this was the other boy he was dating and they never got to do this.

Awsten managed to pull Otto's pants to his ankles and found that he was wearing pastel red panties. Otto bucked his hips up when he found Awsten just starting at him. Awsten loved Otto but rarely took in the sight of him. So pale and beautiful, soft lips and hot ass toothy smile. Awsten smiled and leaned down to Otto's erection.

"You're so pretty" Awsten praised and licked the outline of his clothed dick. Otto whimpered and let Awsten do as he pleased. He pulled Otto's underwear down to his jeans and licked his dick again. This time Otto jerked back a little, marveling in the feeling and how sensitive his dick was.

"Awsten~" Otto moaned, now knowing that he loved it. A moan got caught in the others throat and he replaced it with Otto's hard cock. Otto moaned Awsten's name again making him moan around the boys dick.

"H-holy shit aws... please" he begged, Awsten was being as slow and he possibly could. After hearing his name he sped up. He deep throated Otto, priding himself in how far it could go. Otto had a bit of a smaller dick than Geoff and he could take all of Geoff so sucking off Otto was easy. 

The brown haired boy was in pure ecstacy as the rainbow one continued and moaned around his dick. One of Otto's hands entwined with the boys hair, his fingers lacing themselves and pushed aws down farther. Awsten moaned, he was still submissive and absolutely fucking loved when his head was pushed farther down.

"Mm- mhmm fvck" Awsten moaned fast around Otto. His moans muffled and drool already dripping down his chin. Ottos expression became a smirk but was soon replaced with a pleasured one feeling his tip going down Awsten's throat. Otto pushed him down farther and they moaned in sync.

"Fuck! Fuck Awsten I'm gonna cum. Mmh~"  Otto moaned and bucked his hips into Awsten's mouth. He face fucked Awsten while holding his head in place and Awsten's eyes pricked with tears of pleasure.

"Ah~ uh A-awsten~ fuck" Otto moaned before cumming In Awsten's mouth. Awsten being the cum slut he is swallowed it all and pulled away from the boys nether. He had already came inside of his pants when Otto kept moaning his name and pushing his head farther down.

"Fuck" was the only thing he was able to say, his voice hoarse from deepthroating his partner. Otto got up and hugged Awsten and kissed his neck.

"We gotta disobey daddy more often" otto smiled tiredly and made Awsten smirk. He rubbed the boys back, whose pants were still around his ankles, and lowly laughed.

"So, I see I've turned you into a brat too" Awsten said proudly. Otto pouted and stood up, pulling his pants and underwear back up into place.

"Only for this" he pouted. "anything else and im not gonna" he crossed his arms sassily and turned his head jokingly. Awsten just giggled and Otto soon followed.

"Okay okay, but now we gotta clean ourselves before he gets back. Don't wanna get in trouble do you?" Awsten said as he took off his pants and boxers. Otto just laughed.

"You mean you have to clean up. I'm not the one who jizzed in my pants" he laughed as he dropped to his knees in front of Awsten. Awsten kissed Otto on the lips.

"Yeah yeah, but I like getting punished. I'll just tell him and then you'll be punished too" Otto's eyes widened and Awsten winked. "so help me" he concluded his sentence and they both went to go clean themselves.

/////A/N//////
Okay so this was definitely my favourite. I was going to make them get caught by Geoff but I liked this idea too much. And this was already getting pretty long. But yeah. If you read this lemme know if you want to read about them getting caught and it turning into a threesome.