little violence (awtto)

(The video I added gave me inspiration for a Awtto because we'll just look at them. )
We need to talk Awsten (top)
Stupid for you Otto (bottom)
WoRdS:1377

"Fuck~ " otto moaned out, dragging out the "u" sound of the word. His boyfriend, Awsten, wasn't home and so he thought this was the perfect time to touch himself. Awsten wasn't like a hardcore Dom or anything but he didn't like when Otto got off without him. He made this clear to Otto and the boy usually abided by this rule, but today he was in need of a risk. He wasn't that horny but the thought of getting caught was so enticing. It's not like he wanted to get caught but he didn't want to ask Awsten to be rough with him. In Otto's head Awsten wouldn't be as rough if he asked nicely. He has to earn that shit. so he continued.

Otto was laying on the living room couch with his legs spread. They were mountained and he was moving his hand up and down on his dick, moaning softly every so often. He could feel his stomach tighten and he knew his climax was near. He kept thinking about what Awsten would do if he caught him and it was even more arousing. The boy was lost in the fantasies he had made for himself and was unaware of the door opening.

The boy was jolted out of his thoughts when he felt Awsten's hand cover his mouth. Otto let out a muffled, embarrassed moan. Awsten grabbed the springy haired boys hand to get it off his dick and leaned down over his shoulder. His voice was horse, most likely from singing all day and he spoke out. "the fuck're you doing princess?"

Otto gasped when he felt the hand covering his mouth being removed.  His face flushed red and he started to apologize but before he could get a word out Awsten grabbed a handful of Otto's hair and pulled back towards him. It was harsh but the movement was gentle. This caused a small moan to escape Otto's mouth and Awsten spoke again.

"You know how I feel about that. So, instead of being a hot ass tease with your legs spread, how about you bend your pretty little ass over the couch for me". Otto was still blushing violently when he stood up. He was naked and he began to feel insecure. These insecurities disappeared, however, when he was on the other side of the couch and Awsten immediately collided their lips. Otto moaned into the boys mouth when he felt Awsten's rough hand grab his dick. He began to stroke it, causing Otto to moan more and more into the heated kiss.

"Now~" Awsten said softly, pulling his face away from Otto's. "bend over" he said quite a bit more harsh than the first words he spoke. Awsten had grabbed the other boys arm and twisted him around and forced him to bend over the back of the couch. Otto let out a surprised moan and whimpered as Awsten now had his arm pinned behind him. This gave Awsten an idea. He grabbed Otto's other arm and pinned it behind him.

'thats so hot.' both the men thought in sync. The purple haired boy undid the button on his pants and pulled them down to his knees, witch was as far as he could get them while using just one hand. He wanted to keep a tight grip on Otto's wrists to make sure he didn't even think about escaping his grip.

"F-fuck aws. Are yo-u gonna prep me?" Otto stammered out. He was anticipating the pleasure and how rough his boyfriend was going to be and it turned him on so much. Awsten scoffed at the boys remark and spat into his own hand.

"Sluts don't get prep" he said as he lubed up his cock with his saliva. He pumped his semi hard-on, listening to Otto whine. He knew it was going to hurt but this was how he was going to be punished. Otto was such a pain slut so he didn't mind, and he fucking loved being degraded so he saw this as a win.  Awsten pressed the tip against his small boyfriends ass.

"Ready?" He asked, it being more of a rhetorical question as he didn't give a shit what Otto's answer was. Before the boy even had a chance to respond, Awsten pushed his dick all the way up Otto's ass. Otto whimpered and whined as he adjusted to his length. Awsten stayed inside Otto for longer than he usually would since he didn't prep the boy. He wanted to hurt him but he didn't want to hurt him. He only wanted to give his pain slut what he wanted after all.

Once Otto had adjusted to the size of Awsten's dick he began to move. He went slow, agonizingly slow, not giving in to his boyfriend's need immidiatly.

"Awsen, please just fuck me!" Otto screamed, annoyed and sexually frustrated. Awsten grinned and snapped his hips forward, causing Otto to scream out in pleasure. The noises that spilled out of Otto just made  Awsten crave the boy more. Aws went faster while still holding his boyfriend's wrists behind his back, pushing them down farther so that he could get a better angle at his g-spot.

"oh my god Awsten! f-fuck... p-uh~ please daddy right there" Otto begged, and Awsten could feel his lower stomach getting hot. Otto almost never called Awsten daddy, but when he did it caused Awsten to go hard Dom. this now meant that Otto was in sub space and pretty much just wanted to be a toy to his boyfriend. They talked about this and 'daddy' was the word they used to tell each other what was up.

Awsten put his arm beneath Otto to pull him closer and stopped moving, he just stayed inside of Otto and grinded in his ass. He was pressed against Otto's prostate still, and the boy was a drooling, panting mess. Aws pulled the curly haired boy up and rested his arm on his chest so that Otto wouldn't fall back over. They locked there lips together and Awsten started to thrust again, Otto moaned all down Awsten s throat and the purple headed boy threw in a few grunts here and there.

Otto pulled away from the kiss and bent back down so aws could go faster, in witch he did. The thrusts began to get sloppy and the moans were airier and a lot louder coming from both boys. "fuck baby, gonna cum" Awsten said and grabbed Otto's sick to start pumping.

"me too daddy~ c-cum together" the boy suggested. Awsten pumped Otto's dick fast and he came all over the back of the couch and in Awsten s hand while he came inside Otto, painting his walls white.

Awsten pulled out and spread Otto's ass, watching his own cum drop out of the smallers ass. Otto caught his breath along with Awsten and they got dressed in silence. Otto knew he had to let Awsten cool off after punishments. Once the boys put on clothes, Awsten pushed his teary eyes boyfriend onto the couch.

"we can clean tomorrow love, for now let me cuddle you. you did so fucking good, but don't ever do that shit again. if you do at least warn me first, I wanna be horny with you" Awsten spoke out and kissed Otto on the top of the head.

"love you Aws" Otto said tiredly.

"I love you too baby boy" Awsten replied before the two fell asleep.

//////////////////////END/////////////////////

A/N

I have underestimated how hard it would be to write smut while 1 in school and 2 listening to waterparks lol

Update: am now writing this while listening to sleeping with sirens and pierce the veil

hooray for writers block. least i got it done tho XD