yellow lovely (Gawsten)

This is agere so not smut 0w0 it also mentions some of the things that are happening in Ukraine (witch is so fucked up)
Devyn, Davyn, and emotional Dylan.
WoRdS: 696

It was raining outside. No not raining, storming. In Awsten's age regressed mind the world was ending. And it wasn't thunder he was hearing, it was bombs. See, Awsten was watching YouTube and came across some really scary things revolving the situation in Ukraine and the boy felt bad. He tried helping and was already feeling fragile that day. Then it began to rain and Awsten hated rainy days. The thunder and the situation and his Paranoia PLUS all the stress that was on him to release the new album was just too much for the little to handle.

He was trying his best not to cry while his care giver, Geoff, was at work but it wasn't working. Awsten had tried just about everything little him could do to stop his tears but they just kept coming. He put on octonauts, he cuddles with his blankets and little stuffed giraffe and yet the boy wanted more. Well, I suppose he didn't want more he just wanted one thing. And that was Geoff. He texted him to the best of his ability that he was in little space at the moment and he was crying. But he didn't answer. He read it but didn't answer. Awsten figured Geoff was busy and he probably was. I mean, he was working and what do you do at work?...well you work.

The blue haired boy decided to block out his emotions and sleep. So he crawled onto the couch where he was watching his favorite little space show and cuddle up to his mound of blankets.

Stop thinking stop thinking stop thinking. Her out of my head! Awsten thought to himself. His thoughts screamed at him to shut off his brain until he finally passed out feeling exhausted. Only about ten minutes of Awsten falling asleep did Geoff get home. He was drenched and was carrying groceries into the kitchen. He tried to make it super quick. He had gotten out of work early because he said it was an emergency and spent about six ish minutes at the grocery store to get his boyfriend his favorite little space snacks. He was worried and he forgot to answer his phone because he wanted to make his trip quick. It was indeed quick but he had no doubts that it freaked out his baby even more than before.

"Awsten, baby boy? I'm ho-" he cut himself off when he seen the small boy asleep in the living room. Thank fucking everything. Geoff thought to himself. He put away the snacks he got (obviously the fruit roll up variety pack was.owm of them). And picked up the sleeping boy, he held onto him and when his eyes shot open he began to cry again.

"Daddy!" The little hugged his Dominant and cried onto his chest. Awsten was already a dramatic boy and him being age regressed only amplified that . Geoff didn't mind tho, infact he love it. He loved everything about he and Awsten's relationship.

"Hey bunny, Ive got you. Don't worry prince I'm here now" Geoff reassured. He rubbed the boys head and Awsten sniffled and pulled away from the older's chest. Geoff put his thumb over Aws' eye and swiped the tears away. And then did it to the other eye. His tear stained cheeks were shining once more but now the crying had stopped. The boy had to have been around four in his mindset and so Geoff turned the t.v up a little.

"There, now you can't hear the thunder. Besides, I'm here now. I won't let the mean storm get you baby. I promise" Awsten giggled his adorable laugh and the boys watched octonauts and are fruit by the foot for the remainder of the day until bed time .

////A/N////
That was fun lol. Short af and I also had no idea how to end it but yeah cool. Also welcome to the fist fic of me doing authors notes at the bottom.