everybody sells cocaine (cricky)

This is a Chris x Ricky story because I love them.
In witch Chris is a drug lord and Ricky owes him money.
(Started writing this before cyberhex but holy shit I will never not fan boy over that song!!)
WoRdS: 2703

Ricky Pov
I awoke to the sound of a sort of whirring noise and my eyes flickered open, they immediately shot closed tho. The light was blinding and it was tinted yellow, that shit burned. They must have been closed for at least four hours

"where the fuck am I?" I said out loud to myself. Holy shit my head hurts. Feels like a fucking hangover. I tried opening them again and went to soothe my head with my hand but it wouldn't budge.

'the fuck?!' I thought. What the hell is happening. My arms and legs were tied to a chair. I tried to break loose but to no avail, I was stuck there. Whoever tied these knots tied them fucking good. Kinda bondage bullshit is this?

I stopped moving as it made my head hurt ssooo much worse and the buzzing from the overhead lights wouldn't stop. It was pissing me off. I wanted to cry, punch shit and go back to sleep all at once but I couldn't do any of it. My mind was racing and just as I thought I was about to cry i heard a door creak open. The light was illuminating everything so I could tell exactly who it was as soon as they stepped into the room.

"Chris?! What the fuck! Why the hell am I tied up like this?" I screamed out. My voice was incredibly hoarse and it had only occured to me then that I had been out for at least eight hours. Nothing seemed to function properly. My thoughts flickered back to the night before. I was at the bar...Chris's bar. That bastard drugged me! I remember blacking out and that's about it until I woke up here. But why the fuck did I agree to go to the bar with my drug dealer in the first place? Goddamn hottie got me fucked up. I was such an idiot to think I could trust him!

I was brought out of my rage filled thoughts by Chris slapping me really hard in the face. I had to stifle a moan because of it. God, why was that my biggest goddamn turn on?  My head jerked to the right as he had slapped my left cheek. My black hair flying everywhere. I looked at him with tear filled, rage filled eyes. The taller wasn't talking at all but I knew why I was here.

I had owed Chris money for some coke I bought off of him a while back and he continuously asked me about it. Every month. It went on for five months until he told me my debts would be payed off if I went to the bar with him that night. I was unsure if it was a date or not but he had never threatened me about it before aside from the joking "I'll kill you's" at least...I thought they were jokes. Guess not huh? This is how I die. In a dark purple and black suit. Not gonna lie, I died in style.

"So, you just gonna stare at me like a lost puppy or you gonna pay me back?" He finally spoke up. Thank God, I was on the verge of tears before then. I opened my mouth and my throat was still so sore.

"I-i don't have money Chris. I told you this" I choked out staring at the man wearing purple and red eyeshadow.  He grabbed my cheeks with one hand and pulled my face close, our lips only inches away.

"I didn't say you were going to pay me back with money, now did I slut?" I shuddered at the degradation. I shook my head 'no' as much as I could while being held in the hand of the great and powerful Chris Cerulli. I guess this is what he meant when he said my debts would be payed off. Damn.

"if you're going to kill me stop fucking teasing me" I muttered under my breath when he pushed my face roughly away from him. "not trying to die horny" I was just quiet enough so that only myself was able to hear. The buzzing of those goddamn lights were so loud you couldn't even hear crickets in here. I could feel Chris staring at me and I met his gaze.

"How do you want to do it then? Ill let you make this decision" I glanced away from him hurriedly. 'yeah since this was going to be my last decision ever' I thought to myself. I pondered my options before answering.