you're my best friend... (Gawsten)

Blue haired Awsten and "new wave" Geoff. This is a bit long but I didn't wanna split it into two halves
WoRdS: 2319

Geoff Wigington; notorious for being the gayest boy at school. He was a punk and almost everything he owned was rainbow or black. No in-between. And he had a circle of fangirls shipping him with every boy he was associated with. Most notably, Awsten Knight. He looked gay but wasnt out like Geoff was so the group of "Gawsten" shippers never got any confirmation on their relationship status, but the two seemed to be up each other's butts all the time. Truthfully the pair were best friends since fourth grade and now going into 12th but Awsten had a secret he'd been keeping from everyone. Everyone, that is, except for Jawn.

~back story ends now at blue boys house~
*Awsten, Geoff and Jawn are at awsten's pool*

"Oh my god Aws! Stop talking about lover boy for a second and listen to me" Jawn said, playfully punching his friends shoulder. Awsten smiled and rolled his eyes at the man with bright ass red hair.

"I'm listening, wassup?" Awsten answered, looking up at the boy who tore him from his gaze.  Jawn smirked at the boy who was struggling not to look at the rainbow punk to his right.

"Dude, why don't you just tell him you like him. Knowing that he's the gayest boy in the school probably means he likes the second gayest boy" Jawn giggled. Awsten blushed hard.

"Shut the fuck up. He's my best friend."  the blue haired boy was cut off by Geoff coming up behind him and giving him a hug.

"Hey faggot haha" Geoff giggled. He was one of the few people Awsten was out to so the slurs didn't bother him. They were taking it back from the homophobic assholes so it really had no effect on them. Just meant the douch bags were calling themselves gay and that was fucking hilarious to the boys.

Awsten's blush deepened and he laughed with his crush. He covered his face with his pastel pink hoodie paws. "what's up fucker" be spoke through his sleeves on his mouth.

"My dick" Geoff replied with a semi serious semi joking look on his face. Awsten looked down to see if he was telling the truth and surprisingly he was. "HA YOU LOOKED!" The brunette yelled out. The blue haired boy blushed even deeper than before.

"WhAt ThE fUcK gEoFf?!" Awsten yelled and hid even more. Jawn screamed out as he fell to the floor laughing his ass off. Awsten's eyes began to swell with embarrassment and he couldn't stop smiling from how playfully stupid his friends were. "Oh my god but you weren't even lieing" Awsten said smothering himself in his cropped hoodie, knees to his chest.

"Dude I was joking Im not erect" Geoff said still laughing wile jawn's in the background sounding like a fucking hyena. The older of the three sat down in front of Awsten struggling to cross his legs because of his skinny jeans. Awsten looked down at Geoff's crotch once more to see a bulge in his pants.

"Damn, that must mean you're packin!" he half yelled, surprised that he allowed those words to make their way out of his mouth. Awsten's eyes widened and this time Geoff started to blush. Only lightly, trying not to get flustered. Jawn's jaw dropped.

"Wanna find out?" Geoff winked while his face lit up brighter than the sun. Awsten blushed just as much as Geoff and replied with the smallest mumble "yes"

Geoff's eyes got huge and he didn't know what to say. He could have sworn he just heard his best friend say he wanted to see how big his dick was.

"Uhhmmm I'm gonna go" Jawn said while watching both the boys  blush. He ran inside and grabbed his keys before shouting "bye guys!" Out the back door. He was not about to stick around and watch what happens next.

Geoff put his hand on awsten's knee that was still pressed against his chest. He was going to man up and stop being a little bitch about it. He wanted his blue haired bestie and he was damn sure that Awsten wanted him too. And not just as friends. So Geoff decided to speak up, knowing Awsten for as long as he did he was well aware of his kinks. I mean, what else do horny teenagers talk about?