The news report.

News Report, Oct 10, 2021 –

"A major accident on main Konoha square between 2 cars and a truck resulted in 3 serious injuries and 1 man in critical condition. The accident was caused by an over speeding truck, the drunk driver claims that the breaks weren't working in a brief interview while on boarding the ambulance." the 22yr old, long-haired platinum blond news reporter reported on the scene behind her to the cameraman.

"The man in critical condition was crossing the road with cake and flowers in his hand, and wasn't able to see the speeding truck towards him while crossing the road. He is being taken to Konoha Hospital for his injuries." Ino stated. "More information on this incident will be disclosed as we further investigate into this accident, the details of the injured personals will not be provided as of now. Thank you" said the Head of police Capt. Uchiha, with a tinge of shock and sadness in visible in his onyx eyes, to the interviewer.

Present time

Sakura POV –

"The man seems to be loosing conscious, get the defibrillator ready, shock him in 3.. 2.. 1.. , ready." The machine was pressed to the man's chest, no heartbeat was heard. The pink haired doctor cried again to ready the defibrillator, 3.. 2.. 1.. ready, shock. Again, no heartbeat was heard in the monitors. The pink haired doctor, with cloudy eyes, slowly moved towards the operation table and held the man's hand and in a prayer form and whispered in his ear "Come back to us, baka, please don't leave us, its not supposed to be your time yet...". And as if on cue, the man seems to have heard her and slow beeps on the heart monitor was heard. The head doctor lifted her head in disbelief and prepared herself for a long operation.

A/N : Hey Guys! its my first fanfic ever and if there are any mistakes, let me know, I'll try to correct it as soon as possible! 

Let me know what you guys think! This is a short chapter as I just want to see the response on the story, more on the way!!

Up-Next  Sasuke, Shikamaru POV!