Tease *

Warning: Smut

------------------------------------------------------------

No POV -

Hinata couldn't hold back anymore and neither could Naruto. She jumped to catch his lips and they both started kissing each other. Her hands wrapped themselves around his neck and her fingers raked through his blonde locks deepening their kiss. Naruto placed his hands on her tiny waist and pulled her to sit on his lap. He was anchoring her down on his manhood, who was clearly awake. Hinata could feel his bulge through his clothing, it was the same feeling when they had made out the first time. Their kiss was electric and sparks were flying everywhere. Neither of them wanting to let of each other.

A small moan escaped her lips as he she felt herself getting wet by their lewd actions. She wanted to feel him more. She separated from his lips momentarily and spoke while catching her breath.

"N-Naruto, b-bedroom." she breather against his lips.

"Hina, are you sure?" Naruto asked for confirmation. He knew it was her first time and he didn't want to rush into things she was not ready for.

"Yes Naruto, I want you." She managed to say without stuttering, as she was experiencing some Naruto-deficiency.

"Yes ma'am." Naruto replied which made her giggle.

He picked her up from the same position they were in, she wrapped her legs tightly around his torso and made out all the way till his bed. She loved how hard Naruto's abs and muscles felt under his shirt, her arms were moving in a rhythm of their own.

He gently laid her on his bed and hovered over her as they started devouring each other's lips once again with more added pressure with each lip stroke. His one hand cupped her neck and the other slowly made its way towards her side breasts, he graced his thumb on the side exciting her. He felt goosebumps on her skin which indicated him that she was pleased by his moves. He smirked while kissing her. She felt him smile and it made her heart skip a beat.

"Naru-to, I need to ask you something..." Hinata broke their kiss and spoke.

"What is it Hina, do you want to stop? It's okay if you want to, we can stop here." Naruto sat up worried it was getting too much for her.

"It's a-actually not t-that... its j-just that... are you s-sure about m-me...? You can have any girl you want; I've seen the way girls look at you and surround you in class... and then there is also S-Shion... I'm sure she sees you as something more than friend..." Hinata bowed her head and buried her face in her hand.

Naruto started laughing looking at the beautiful shy girl on his bed. He was also a bit hurt as she was not confident enough in herself to believe that she was more than enough. Naruto lifted her face and then cupped her cheeks making her look into his eyes. He felt butterflies in his stomach running wild when his azure eyes met the pale ones. She looked at him with so much love, at that moment he realized how much of a fool he bad been for making her wait for him all this time.

"Hina, do you know what you are saying right now? You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life, nobody even compares to you... I'm the guy who should be asking you this question, not the other way around. Are you sure you want to do this with me? I'm the one who hur..." Naruto couldn't complete his sentence as Hinata jumped in and caught his lips with hers and kissed him.

"Y-yes Naruto, it's always been you..." she looked at him and smiled.

"How can you look so damn beautiful and sexy at the same time!? You're driving me insane Hina..." he whispered it seductively in her ear, as he moved to grab her and kiss.