The Rain.

Now -

It's been 2 days since Naruto and Hinata passionately kissed. She had not slept even a bit since then, her mind kept going back to the way he held her during the kiss and way their tongues danced and the what would have happened if Shion had not come in at that moment. Every time she thought about that her core would tighten making her wet. Although, she was confused what she and Naruto were as they clearly crossed line beyond just friends. This made her more anxious day by day. Naruto had not shown up anywhere since the past two days and she was worried that he was avoiding her. She had not told him about her breakup with Kiba so she was worried that Naruto might have felt guilty again and was avoiding her.

On a quiet afternoon, it started raining cats and dogs. Jiraiya's class was in session and there was only 15mins left of the class. Hinata stared outside the window and saw how the dark clouds covered the area. Naruto sat at the back of the class and had a worried look on his face as he had not brought an umbrella despite the weather report that morning. He was avoiding Hinata as he was embarrassed by his actions few weeks ago. He didn't know what came over him that day to kiss Hinata like that and most importantly he was surprised that she kissed him back with the same fire. The kiss was on his mind the whole time too.

Most of the students brought their umbrellas as they exited the class to head home. Hinata too started packing her things, she secretly snuck a glance at the blonde and saw him staring out the window and not packing his things. She guessed that he must have forgotten his umbrella. She built up her confidence and started walking towards him.

"Did you forget your umbrella?" Hinata questioned the blonde.

He had not noticed Hinata walking towards him, he was startled when he heard her so close to him.

"H-hey Hinata, yeah, you know me, I forgot." he tried to laugh it off.

"Um, do you want to share an umbrella with me? I could drop you to your dorm..." Hinata trailed off in a low shy voice.

Naruto just stared at her blankly.

"Or not... I'm sorry for bothering you Naruto... I just jumped into conclusions... I'm sure you have other plans..." she slowly backed away from him in embarrassment and quickly turned around to leave.

Naruto was quick to get up from his seat and grab her hand.

"Thank you Hinata, I'd like to take you up on your offer... if you don't mind." Naruto grinned.

"O-okay." Hinata smiled at him and nodded.

Both of them walked side-by-side each other under one umbrella. Every now and then their shoulders bumped into each other and both of them blushed furiously. The rain got stronger with every passing minute. Even with the umbrella Hinata and Naruto got almost completely drenched. They looked at each other and cracked a smile, Hinata was shivering from the dampness of her clothes and Naruto was no better. He hesitated at first but then put his arms around Hinata's shoulders and pulled her closer into his body. Hinata was confused by his sudden actions.

"N-Naruto, w-what are y-you d-doing?" she asked shivering.

"It's cold and we both are shivering, to prevent us from dying in this cold it's better if we stick together for the rest of the way" Naruto stated plainly not looking at Hinata.

"O-okay" Hinata blushed. She liked the way her body perfectly fit into his. His strong hands held her shoulders firmly and she was not feeling cold anymore. She couldn't hide her feelings for him anymore. She decided to confess when the time was right, she was not going to back out of it now, her feelings were ready to erupt like a volcano.