Tangled - Halloween Pt.4

A/N : Sorry for late update

Hinata –

'This is so unlike Kiba, why is he not picking up. Maybe he's still angry that I skipped going to Halloween party with him. Maybe I should have just gone, and Naruto wouldn't have to face this problem trying to save me like always.' She thought.

She remembered the time Naruto had saved her from few school bullies and he had gotten beaten up badly that day. He was always fighting for her to save her. She felt pathetic and weak.

She tried calling Kiba once more as her guilt was eating her. She had not kissed Kiba even though she was clearly his girlfriend, something was stopping her, and now when Naruto kissed her, she completely accepted it and was even about to his him back. It was her first kiss ever. Naruto was her first kiss. Even though it lasted only 5 secs, it felt like a lifetime had passed.

"Hey Hinata" Kiba finally spoke on the phone.

"Hey you. How was your day?" Hinata asked.

"It was uneventful, how was yours Hinata?"

"Same..." both of them lied to each other.

They were silent on the call for a few minutes

"So, I have to tell you something..." both of them simultaneously spoke into the phone. They chuckled dryly.

"Go ahead Hinata, mine can wait."

"Okay... Ano... the thing is that, Kiba... "she hesitated to speak up.

"Go on Hinata."

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell this to you before, but I met Naruto..."

No POV -

This was worse than Kiba had predicted. She met Naruto. The only guy she has loved since school. He didn't know what to reply, he was shellshocked. Jealousy took over every bone in his body and asked with full anger.

"Are you with him right now? Tell me the truth and don't you dare lie to me." he spat.

Hinata could feel the anger and jealousy radiating off of Kiba through the phone, she had never been scared of Kiba before, but now she was. Tears were now falling down her face as she knew she was the reason Kiba was in this state. She was angry at herself. She couldn't lie to him anymore, she decided to come clean.

"Yes, but please believe me, it's not what you think it is." She cried in vain. But it was exactly as it sounded.

"Goodbye Hinata." was his only response as he cut the call as soon as he said it.

Kiba felt betrayed. He knew he confessed to another woman and wanted to break-up with Hinata. But the fact that she hid this information from him for months together and knowing that Sasuke was in on this with her, made him loose his trust. He finally understood why she avoided him all this time, he finally understood everything. He wanted to scream in anger, he stormed out of the room leaving behind Tamaki, who was unaware of things that happened.

Hinata on the other hand, started crying as she knew he hurt Kiba and she was the reason behind his rage. Kiba's cold reply had left her completely in a mess of guilt.

Naruto –

He turned on the shower and the hot water touched his body drenching him wet from head to toe. His messy blonde hair succumbed to the water and stuck to his face. His fingers pushed the hair upwards out of his face and then he leaned on the wall turning his back towards the water.

He felt guilt and anger for what he did to Hinata, but then tried to compose himself as he didn't want to have another episode of anxiety.

'You just couldn't control yourself could you, why did you kiss her, she might never forgive for this. I wouldn't blame her if she runs away while I'm still here, I actually hope she does stay away from me for her own good. She looks so beautiful in my T-shirt; she belongs with me not that stupid Kiba. Then again, I was the one who left, so I can't blame him for shooting his shot. But why did she accept him? I though he loved me. Stupid Naruto, it was 6 years ago!! She just sees you as a friend and nothing more... I hope she still considers me as a friend after the fiasco I pulled on her, good one idiot.' He was debated with himself.