Caught...(ON 4K!!!)

-3rd POV-

It was soon morning a start of a new day was here and in action, Tanjiro like his usual self was being a good wifey waking up to cook for himself and Emma. The food from the kitchen was making the uppermoons hungry for his food too, "Hey Tanjiro..I want some" Douma asked "Nope this is for me and Emma, go hunt your own food." "..It smells really really good.."

 Douma starts begging on the floor wanting to try some of Tanjiro's cooking. ">:( No, Kokushibou would you like some?" "WHAT?! Why does he get some?!" "He went shopping with me yesterday it's only fair," Tanjiro said, you could tell he was quite annoyed by Douma's begging. "FINE You floor rat I'll give you some." "Thank you Tanjiro! You're the best!." 

After that Tanjiro heard someone walking down the stairs, "Good Morning Emma!" "hmm.." Emma was walking down the stairs while yawning and rubbing her eyes like a baby. "I made breakfast, come and have some." Emma quickly rushed down the stairs and jumped to hug Tanjiro. You could tell she was happy to see Tanjiro even from a mile away, "Woah.. be careful! You don't want to fall!" Emma sat on the chair and began to eat so did Tanjiro. 

Douma was eating on the floor since he begged Tanjiro so much he got mad and made him eat on the floor. A few minutes later Tanjiro was cleaning the dishes and Emma was playing with Daki's hair "Your hair is so pretty Miss!" Emma said "Oh! Thank you ^^" Daki was flattered by Emma and her compliments with her hair, Emma was gentle trying not to hurt Daki's hair but also making it extra pretty with her techniques. 

Another creek was on the stairs and this time of course it was the sleepy demon king himself. "Good Morning! How did you sleep?" "I was wondering where you went.." Muzan went to hug Tanjiro from the back "Hey I'm washing dishes get off you'll get wet." "I don't care...I miss you" Muzan was having his morning voice which is quite soothing to Tanjiro's ear. "Ok..just don't say I didn't warn you," Tanjiro replied you could see that red blush on Tanjiro's neck it was bright red. 

"I'm done with dishes get off so I can at least move..." "mm..5 more minutes..." "Geez..you can just hug me on the couch you know." and with that Muzan picked Tanjiro up in Bridal style all the way to the couch. Tanjiro was just still and already knew that would happen, Muzan placed Tanjiro on his lap and yet again went back to hugging him pretty much like a Koala finding the right tree.

 They stayed like that for a few minutes Tanjiro was doing Emma's hair and Emma doing Daki's hair and of course, Muzan nuzzled his head on Tanjiro's shoulder. "Alright get off you have to bring Emma back home." "This is her home." "Then go get her things from the other house." "aghhh fine.." Muzan was grumping since his Beautiful wife kicked him off the couch and made him do something, he was still tired but was very comfortable when he was with his cute wifey. 

At the house, you could hear someone doing a certain something upstairs in a bedroom..ahem.. It was very very obvious Muzan didn't care but still went to put up a little acting show. "What is happening here.." "Muzan! I-.." "How could you cheat on me..after 3 years of marriage" (I didn't know how long they were married or engaged or whatever..)

 "I-.." "We're getting a divorce" (Or breakup idk) "NO! Please I love you!" "I'm getting custody of Emma, Goodbye" "No! wait! please! you need me! you won't live without me! YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS!!! PLEASE" You could still hear her yelling from the house.

 Nevertheless, Muzan didn't care, he was already happy with his wifey and his daughter so she didn't even matter to him. He played a good acting show faking his care but would you say that he was the one wrong here cheating first or Tsukahiro cheating on Muzan and making Emma cry and made her insecure..There are way more secrets than you think about what Tsukahiro has done to Emma, but you'll never know...

-Author's Note-

Sorry for not updating in so long! I've been ok with school but my Manga is just the problem, my BL manga is waiting for me. I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading, let me know who do you think is the bad person between those 2. :D

Sincerely,

~Sunny~