31. Regrets, Confessions & Ghosts From The Past.

When I woke up, I was up against Oli. I wasn't hugging him, but he was right in front of me... I mentally checked myself and realised I was naked and my heart started racing as I remembered moments from the night before. It was blurry, but I definitely had sex and considering I was naked in bed beside Oli...
"Hey Sunshine." he said with this stupid smirk. He looked smug and pleased with himself, like he was proud and it confirmed my worst fears.
"Oh GOD!" I squealed. This could NOT be real. It had to be a nightmare.
"This cannot be happening! You probably gave me a fucking STD!" I said loudly as I pushed myself away from him and raced to the bathroom.

I sat on the toilet and shook my head to myself in dismay. I could not believe I had done what I had done. In the quiet emptiness of the bathroom I started remembering more about the night before. I remembered getting lost with Oli and being so angry, then I remembered making out... and then... the sex. Oh God, the sex. The memory was patchy, but I definitely slept with Oli. I slept with my enemy and the worst thing was that I could remember how it felt, and it felt good. I clearly didn't orgasm because I would definitely remember that, but I hadn't not enjoyed it. Ugh, why couldn't he be shit in bed?! I messaged Paige and told her to meet me in the buffet in 10 minutes and I told her to come alone. I did not need Matt around for the impending conversation!

"What's so important that I needed to get out of bed so early?" Paige asked with a yawn as she arrived at the table I had just sat down at.
"I fucked Oli." I blurted out before she'd even sat down. She just looked at me and blinked a few times as if she were checking she wasn't still asleep and dreaming.
"What?" she asked.
"You heard me. I fucked Oli. We had sex." I replied. She was silent for a second before finally processing the information.
"Oh my God! Seriously?!!?!" she squealed loudly, loudly enough that people from surrounding tables looked at us.
"I thought you hated him!" she stated. 
"I do!" I replied. 

She sat down opposite me and just stared at me with her mouth open for a moment, before her lips curled into a grin.
"Well... did you at least enjoy it? Was it good?" she suddenly asked. I looked around to check there was nobody around, you know, anybody listening in like Matt or the guys, or Oli himself. "Well I was pretty fucked up and he didn't make me orgasm, but I can see why girls throw themselves at him." I admitted. She just looked at me with confusion.
"What do you mean?" she asked quietly.
"He has a massive dick!" I stated.
"Oh my God, Summer!!!" Paige cried like she was disgusted. I just laughed, she was such a prude.
"Well what do you want me to say? It pains me to admit it, but he knew how to use it too. If he didn't blow it so fucking fast I reckon he could have got me off." I laughed.
"Jesus. That is way too much information!" she stated, as though pleading for me to stop talking about it. I just laughed. "I'm surprised you're actually giving him a compliment though." she chuckled.
"I know, but credit were credit is due." I replied with a shrug.
"Does this mean you're going to do it again?!" she asked.
"Fuck no! We all know he's going to be a total fucking jackass about it now that he's fucked me. At least I can remind him that he barely lasted a few minutes and also blame intoxication." I replied with an eye roll. I knew for an absolute fact that Oli was going to be even more intolerable now that he'd managed to get in my pants. Great. Just great.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile... [OLI]

Summer had fucked off. She clearly regretted what had happened last night but she didn't need to be such a fucking bitch about it. I might talk a good game with her, but I never expected it to happen either... she didn't need to make some fucked up accusation about me giving her a fucking STD the moment she woke up. 

Summer was great in bed and if she wouldn't have run off, I would have happily fucked her again. It didn't have to be awkward. We fucked, so what? We're both single and we both clearly wanted it. There was so much lust and passion with a dash of hate and anger mixed in... kind of like make up sex after you have a massive fight with someone. I hadn't had sex like that in such a long time and honestly, it was amazing. I absolutely fucking hated how Summer had reacted this morning though. It was so uncalled for. She was such a bitch.