-5-

Link exited his shared home after seeing a text from Sidon. The shark was gonna walk home while Link walked towards him.

He looked at a few species passing him. A hylian walking while on the phone, a Gerudo fixing her jewelry, and two loud zoras headed Link's way.

They were talking about something Link didn't understand, but they kept pushing eachother and taking up the whole sidewalk. Link made his way towards them and tried to walk around them by going on the road, but the Zora got pushed and bumped into Link roughly.

The hylian tripped onto the concrete and onto his hands and knees. "Shit dude, watch where your walking!" The Zora who bumped into him spoke.

Link knew it was the sharks fault, but didn't say anything as he got to his feet. "Yo dude, this little hylian is bleeding. Eh?" The Zora said, walking up close to Link "yeah you're right man. Smells kinda good, right?" The other one joined, standing beside the first one.

Links body shivered with fear as he stepped backwards. "What do you think we should do with him, eh?" They both looked at the boy with thin slit eyes, still walking towards him.

Out of panic, Link tried to step back quicker, but tripped on his foot and fell onto his butt. "The boys so small he's like an appetizer" "yeah~ think we should-"

"HEY" a loud voice boomed. They looked over to the sidewalk to see the taller red Zora walk angrily towards them. His eyes were narrow and his teeth were bared with anger. They tried to react, but Sidon grabbed the collar of both their shirts quickly, pushing them to the ground so their backs were on the cement road.

"Don't you two EVER come here with that shit, alright?!" Sidon growled, tightening his grip "You're lucky we're outside or I would've RUINED you two!"

He let go of their shirts and stood up proudly, knowing just a little scare could go a long way "get your asses out of my sight. If I see you again around here, you're gonna wish you never came to this school!"
The two Zoras fumbled to get to their feet and ran off quickly, not saying another word.

Link still sat there on the road, looking up at Sidon. The shark looked at Link as his expression immediately changed. His eyes went big like a cat and his mouth made a welcoming grin. "You ok Link?" Sidon questioned, extending his arm out. "I-i am now. Thanks" Link mumbled.

His face went a little warm as he stood up. "I think we should go to the house for a minute..." "Oh. Damn are you ok?" Sidon asked, pointed to Link's scraped knees.

The boy looked up at his face and made a confused smile. "You reacted differently when my nose bled? "
Sidon just awkwardly chuckled "Yeah. I don't know what's up with that..."