-22-

Link got into the house and smiled widely. Banners were hung up, presents were on the floor and a cake box was on the kitchen table.

He made his way to the living room and looked at the sofa, giggling as the saw the large shark passed out on it shirtless. Link gently crawled ontop of Sidon and lied down, placing his head on the sharks chest.

"Hmm?" Sidon hummed, placing his large hand onto the boys head. "I'm home~"
He moved his head to look at Sidon, who still had his eyes closed.

Link flinched as an unexpected hand went onto his ass, followed by a laugh. "We're not doing that yet, alright?" Link shook his head and scooted up the sharks body so he could kiss him. "Ok ok"

Sidon stood up as he held the Hylain in his arms, hugging him gently.

The stairs creaked, revealing Mipha coming down. "Oh, Link! Welcome home!"
The stairs creaked again and Zelda came down too. "Happy birthday man" she chuckled, seeing Sidon holding him.

The shark was still half asleep and held onto Link tighter. "Sidon.." "hm- oh!" He put Link down and chuckled at himself. "Sorry sorry. Alright, should we get this party started?" "Gotta put a shirt on first Sidon" Mipha shook her head. The two girls went into the livingroom with Link following, letting Sidon go upstairs.

"Hey. Link" Mipha nudged Link and leaned towards his ear "did ya a favor so you're roomie Revali won't be hone tonight. You and Sidon will have the house to yourself if you know what I mean"

The boy blushed and looked away with embarrassment. He awkwardly stood there until he heard the stairs creek, and quickly walked to Sidon. "Ok, let's go!... where are we going? Link asked. "It's a surprise"