-13-🍋

When It became night, Link and Sidon went up the stairs to go to their rooms, but Link wanted to say something. "So glad my face is done being swollen" He laughed, looking at Sidon.

The shark looked over at Link without turning his body, showing his blush covered face and slightly narrow eyes. "Sidon? Are you ok?" Link worried, stepping closer.

"Link. When you were uh, knocked out, Mipha brought you to the house when I was there and your nose was bleeding. Like, a lot" "ok..?" Link was confused, but then blushed after realizing what was going on. "I-it didn't affect me at the time because I was mad, and it shouldn't affect me now either, but I just thought about the first time I saw your nose bleed on the stairs"

Link walked to the sharks side and looked at his pants, seeing two large bulges. He blushed deeper red and looked up at the shark, who was already looking down at the boy. "I-I can try and help...if you'll let me?"

Sidon nodded and walked to his room, entering and closing the door behind the boy. The shark sat onto the bed and scooted back so he leaned against the wall. Link crawled onto the bed, sitting on his knees infront of Sidon.

He watched the Zora unzip his pants and pull them down slightly, letting his two large dicks pop out.

Link's face went deep red, grabbing the lotion that Sidon handed him and put it on. His dick(s) were much bigger than the ones in the videos.

He wrapped his hands around Sidons large dicks, barely being able to hold the whole thing(s).

The boy looked up, seeing the shark stare at Link's every movement.

He started to move both hands out of sync with eachother, turning them slightly. A large clawed hand pushed Link's chin up, making their lips connect gently. Sidon slipped his large tongue into the hylains mouth, making the boy moan in surprise as he kept moving his hands.

Sidon pulled away shortly after with strings of spit breaking between their mouths. Then, Link smiled and leaned down quickly, taking half of (one of) Sidons dick into his throat.

The shark shivered in surprise, biting his lip with pleasure. He took his large hand and put it on Link's ass, rubbing the boys jeans gently.

Link pulled the dick out of his mouth and leaned down further, sliding his tongue from Sidons base and up his shaft, only to deep throat him again.

Since Link was moving his hand on Sidons 2nd dick, he felt a clawed hand get placed ontop of it tightly, moving faster than he was going.

"Shit Link~.." Sidon moaned as precum started to drip from his slit.

Link took Sidons cock out of his mouth slowly and moved their hands from the other one, only to deep throat Sidons other dick and jerk off the first one.
"F-fuck Link~" the Zora moaned.

He tightened his hand on the hylians ass as he let his load(s) out, spilling into Link's throat and onto his shirt.

The boy backed up and opened his mouth, showing Sidons cum, and them swallowing it. "Damn Link, you're good at that" Sidon smiled, zipping his pants back up.

He looked at Link and moved his eyes lower, smiling wider. "Looks like you've got excited~" "I-i can't help it" Link mumbled, pulling his cum covered shirt off.

The shark leaned forward and unzipped Link's pants, then fully pulled them off so the boy was just in briefs. "You came from playing with me? How cute~"
He pulled the boy onto his lap, Link's legs either side of Sidons so they were open. "I-it's your fault!"

Sidon looked down at the boys hard on, which was pushing on the soaked briefs. He pulled them down, watching Link's cock pop up with cum still dripping out.

Sidon leaned closer to Link, connecting their lips rougher than usual. He pushed his tongue into the boys throat as they made out, Sidon smiling every time he heard Link moan. He placed his large hand onto Link's hip and grabbed onto the boys dick with his other hand, only did a few movements before the boy came onto Sidons pants. "Fast again~" "sh-shut up!"

Sidon smiled with a blush "that... was my first blow job honestly" "r-really?!" Link replied with shock. "Yeah. Um. I wasn't really in love with the girl I dated, and the guy only wanted me to do stuff to him, but I wasn't ready so he left me"