-21-

Link woke up to his alarm and groaned, sitting up and turning it off. He then slowly got dressed and opened his bedroom door, only to run into two Zoras "Happy birthday Link!!" They both yelled excitedly.

He smiled and looked at Mipha, who brought him into a hug. "Congrats on being born!" She backed up and Link still stared at her "your fin head thingy wags?!" "Hah! Yeah it does that when we're happy" "oh, I guess I just can't see Sidons from this angle"

The boy then looked at the tall shark and went on his tippy toes, hugging the shark who leaned down to hug him, then kissing him quickly. "Alright Link. We made you some breakfast before you leave for class so you have to eat it"

They walked down the stairs and Link giggled, seeing the tall sharks fin-tail thing wag.
They then ate breakfast together quickly, talking about Mipha and Sidons childhood stories. "Mipha! Don't tell him that!" "Whattt! You flirted with a hylain when you were FIVE!" "Ack- shut up" "the hylain was TWENTY!"

Sidon groaned and stood up, putting his plates in the dishwasher. "Whatever. Leave me alone" He joked, leaning on the counter.

Link got up and put his dishes in the dishwasher too "alright, gotta go, love you!"
Sidon leaned down and kissed the boys lips, watching him walk to the door. "Wait" the Zora blushed, realizing what the hylian had said.
"See you tonight!" Link waved, exiting the house.

"You're slow to react" Mipha laughed "Well I.. I wasn't expecting that!"

Mipha just shook her head and got up, heading to the box of party supplies. "You go wrap his presents and I'll set the place up, ok?" "Alright. I'll help when I'm done"