-2-

Link placed his computer onto the desk, which sat in front of a window. "Sorted for now I guess" He looked around the empty room and mumbled to himself "definitely need to buy a few more things"

A heavy knock played on his door, making Link flinch in surprise. "Hey man! Since it's oud first night together I made dinner. Revali is joining us too" "Ok! Um, be down in a minute!" Link spoke loudly.

He listened as heavy footsteps disappeared downstairs. "It'll be fine. Just friendly dinner" Link talked to himself quietly, then exited his room.

When he went down the weird stairs, he looked over to the kitchen to see 4 plates of large hams and 4 plates of stacked vegetables.

"That's a lot of food" Link spoke as he walked to the table, staring at the ham. "Oh, good! I thought it wouldn't be enough" Sidon smiled.

Link sat down and stared at the table, avoiding looking at the Zora who just sat on one of the chairs. But, he looked at the other side of the table to see a dark Rito sitting there in silence. "Hey, I'm link"

The rito sat in silence. "Ok.. um" Link looked at his plate again as they all sat in silence. "Guess I'm digging in first!" Sidon smiled, picking up a full plate of uncut ham.

Link tried not to look as the shark ate, but he was curious. He glanced up and regreted it immediatly, freezing in slight fear. The zoras teeth effortlessly sliced into the ham, ripping the meat off itself with ease. Link then looked at Revali the Rito, who was also ripping the meat up, but with more of a struggle.

The Hylian just grabbed a plate and cut off half of it, putting it onto his own plate. He ate slowly and avoided looking up.

The chomping sounds suddenly stopped, then Sidon spoke "anyone gonna eat the other one?" "Go ahead" Revali replied.
Sidon looked at Link for a response "y-you're good" the boy stuttered.
/
/
Link finished his meal and put his plate into the sink with his body shaking slighty. "It was good, right?" Sidons voice spoke behind him. The sharks large body pressed on Link's back lightly as Sidon put his plate into the sink. "Y-yeah it w-was good" Link froze.

Sidon backed up, then leaned on the counter beside the sink "you alright Link? You seem a little shakey" "n-no im-" Link looked over at the shark and stopped. Obvious worry showed on Sidons face as he looked at the boy. "I'm... sorry I just" Link sighed and looked to the side with embarrassment "not use to being around others who are not Hylians, so..."

"Oh. Do I.. scare you?" Sidon spoke quieter. Link felt extremely embarrassed, not meaning to be rude, but didn't want to lie either. "Sorry Link. I didn't really think about how you'd feel" "N-no! Don't be sorry! Its.. I'm just" Link looked at Sidon again, who was now fully leaning on the counter and staring at the sink.

Link sighed "I'm sorry man. I just. It's new, y'know. I've never met a Zora or even a Rito before moving here so just, give me a minute I guess. I don't...well.. ARGH!! I don't know how to apologize!" Link groaned and put his arms into the air, walked away for a minute, then walked back to see Sidon now standing up with a small, closed mouth smile. "I get it" Sidon chuckled "It's new for both of us I guess. So, just for now, let's figure this out slowly. If you find something uncomfortable or I find something uncomfortable, we'll use our words. And if we can't help something or it's part of how we grew up, just explain it to each other. Sound good?" Sidon put his hand out, showing his sharp claws.

"Yeah... sounds good" Link shook the sharks hand, smiling up at him.