-4-

Sidon picked up his phone after trying the contact his sister Mipha, and sat on the edge of his bed.

=====(VOICE CALL)=====
S: Shit Mipha

M: Yo, dude what's up?!

S: Do you remember that long ass lecture mom gave me before I moved to college?

M: Which one

S: The one about blood

M: OH the one about a non-Zora bleeding?

S: Yeah...

M: Shit did something happen?!

S: My hylain roomate, Link, tripped on the stairs and busted his face onto a step and I guess and his nose started bleeding...

M: And?!?! Did you go savage like mom said? Try to hurt him or something?!?

S: ...

M: What'd you do?!

S: I didn't do anything, but...

M: BUT???

S: I just got hard..

M: ...What

S: Like, painfully

M: ...Mom didn't say anything about that

S: I KNOW but like, I don't want to ask about it

M: I mean, yeah. We don't react to Zora blood, but you getting turned on by a Hylians blood?

S: I don't even know how to process it honestly. It just made me feel weird seeing blood drip over his mouth

M: You jerked off to it I'm guessing, right?

S: I'm not going into detail. Do you think I should ask dad about this?

M: Well-

>>>>><<<<<(Call still going)

A knock played on Sidons bedroom door. "Um. Sidon? Are you OK?" "Yeah I'm. I'm good!" Sidon replied back, putting his phone down. "Remember how we talked about explaining things to eachother..?" Link replied.

Sidon sighed "yeah. You can come in my room if you want. I'm just finishing a call with my sister"

The door creaked open slowly and Link stepping in, closing the door behind him. As Sidon put the phone back to the side of his head, Link came over and sat on the edge of the bed with the shark.

>>>>><<<<< (back to call)
S: hey I'll call you back later

M: damn man. Lemme know how that goes. Good luck

=====(END CALL)=====

Sidon looked down to his side, seeing Link sit there patiently "Ok. What do you want to know?"

Link looked up at Sidon "Z-Zoras seem to have similarities to the shark animals, and it seemed you could uh... s-smell blood?" Sidon nodded to Link's question "I guess yeah" "So...what happens when you're around blood? Because you started to act weird"

Sidon sighed "I don't really know honestly. My mom told me a few things about it, like how Zoras don't react to Zora blood, but there wasn't much detail" Sidon lied. He knew Link would get scared if he told the boy what he learnt. "Ok. Well..." Link looked at the floor and bit his lip nervously "I-If you ever do... act... on when you smell blood, I want to to tell me how it feels. Like, why did you turn away?"

The tall shark blushed and looked away "It was just... something new and unexperienced so I was just confused... I guess... how is your nose by the way?" "It's fine now. Hit it weird but it didn't do damage luckily" "good"