-17-

Link slept with Sidon again for the night, but they both got woken up by a door slamming open.

"Those ASSHOLES!" A female voice yelled. "You sound like my brother" a second female voice said.

They both sat up and saw a blonde female pacing around while a female Zora talked to her. "Zelda? Mipha?" Link questioned, rubbing his eyes. "How'd you find out?" Sidon mumbled.

Zelda brought out her phone and put it in front of the sharks face. It was a video showing two male Zoras running, with one bleeding, out of the school.
"You have a big mouth, which matches those marks, and those two were bothering you last time" Mipha sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Link looked at his sister "...why are you here? You live two states away" "Well I wanted to meet up with Mipha and then we found this video" Zelda replied.

Sidon sighed and put his hand over his face "what do you think we should do? Link said he'll talk to the principle- wait, how'd you get in the house?" "Your roomate noticed Mipha. Anyways, yeah. There's technically 4 principles by the way, each a different species, so you should talk to Ms.Ruto the Zora"

"Yeah" Mipha replied "she understood last time and ranted how she hated men. It was kind of funny honestly. Just let me handle it again. Anyways, let me see your arm"

Link put his arm out "Sidon cleaned it already, so it should be fine"
Mipha gently grabbed his arm and started to move it around slowly. She pressed her thumb on a few spots, seeing Link flinch to the pain.

She then stopped, feeling a weird pressure on her. Mipha looked at her brother and noticed his thin eyes. His teeth were barely showing and he pulled Link closer to him, but she knew Sidon was only being protective. She backed up and smiled "seems fine, taught my brother how to do this, but good luck getting Sidon to leave you alone for even a second" Mipha chuckled as Sidons eyes went back to normal.

She looked over at Zelda, who seemed a little frightened "cmon Zelda. I need to teach you something about my species" Mipha nudged the blond Hylian and they left the room, closing the door behind them.

They went to the living room and sat down. "You really don't need to be scared Zelda" Mipha giggled. Zelda opened her mouth, but Mipha covered it and continued "If a male Zora is with their mate, they become very protective. Especially if they're hurt. And right now, Link is in the safest hands possible"
She put her hands ontop of Zeldas and smiled. "The only reason Sidon has hurt anyone was to protect his family. And now, he's protecting the one he loves"

Zelda sat there for a minute then looked at Mipha "So... do you think Link will get hurt by those Zoras again?" "Well. They can try, but they'll never get past Sidon. Trust me"