15

I am thinking of removing the abusive parts from Taehyung because it is not at all making sense so when I will start reviewing the chapters , i will do the changes ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 

______________________________

Taehyung ... was a mess. He was not at all expecting this from himself as well. How can he kiss the person he hates ? This is not him. NO! He promised himself to make his life a living hell, then why did he kiss him ? and why did he like the kiss. His mind was a mess. He was not able to think anything other than this. This was making him frustrated , angry and restless. He was feeling awful. He just wanted to remove this feeling. 

Just then someone entered the room , angry from what she heard. Yes , Jungkook was telling this to Jimin and Yoongi and somehow Taehyung's friend and Irene heard this. To say Namjin and Hoseok were happy would be an understatement. They thought that finally he got some sense but oh how wrong were they. Life is a rollercoaster and it will move in such a way where you have to fight with it otherwise vomiting is what you will face.

But when Irene saw the irritated and messed up look of Taehyung , she understood what was going in his mind and manipulating was what she was born to do. And so she did.

"What happened Taehyung? need help~"

"What are you doing here? Get out. I am not in a mood right now"

"oh Taehyung but I know you need me-"

She went towards him and sat on his lap. She took his hands and kept on her waist and then she circled her arm around his neck.

"-and I know what had happened between you and that shit and I am sure you are not feeling good now. I know you have promised yourself that you will treat him like a slave and you know a good king will never back out from their promise hmmm. I know you will not because you have a self reputation right ? And you will never do it as a good king , I know"

She definitely knows the points and where to press his button.

And again that motherfuking non-existant ego of his came in between.

"Yes. You are right. I will never break the promise I made to myself. But now I am frustrated with everything"

He said as he ruffled his hair.

"Oh then lets make your frustration down. shall we ?"

He looked at her confusingly but suddenly she kissed him. First he was shocked but then kissed her back because he was not in his right mind right now.

He just wanted to puke because of the taste in her mouth, as if she ate raw onions before coming here.

but he just slid that for now and then started going towards her neck kissing. The taste of makeup was coming in his mouth and he just wanted to stop because this did not feel right but if he is a bitch then life is a bigger bith than him.

Before he could remove himself from her , the door opened with a smiling Jungkook with a glass of juice in his hand. He wanted to greet his husband happily knowing that now maybe he will get some love from him but god didn't listen to him.

His smile dropped at the scene in front of him. Namjin , Yoonmin and Hoseok were coming behind him so they can ask Taehyung if they could all go together to the forest but the thing they saw made them mad as fuck.

Irene was sitting on Taehyung's lap , her lipstick smudged , her sleeves down a little and a small hickey on her neck.

Taehyung quickly pushed her off and stood up. Irene saw this and smirked and went away from there.