07

Euonia

The king returned with a smile on his face. He quickly went to find his queen to give her this good news. He saw her standing near the window. He sofly went towards her without making noise and slipped his hands on her waist and kept his head on her shoulder. The queen knew who did this so she snuggled more into him.

"What is my queen thinking?"

"Thinking about what happened in Utopia"

Hearing this the king broke into a smile.

"You know, they accepted it and I am really happy"

"But how is the character of their son who is going to marry him? Is he good? Or bad ? Is he ok for my son ? Will he be able to keep Tae happy ?"

"You ask too many questions my queen. And he has a really calm personality and is very sweet and polite and cute and beautiful. He is really good for our son and I am sure he will keep him happy."

"That's good. I was worried for nothing. Now can you tell me what happened there"

The king said every detail to his wife and also how Jungkook treated the guards and how Jungho reacted. Each and everything.

"But honey how will you tell this to Taehyung. you know how he will react."

"Yes honey but somehow I have to be strict and stern with him in this matter."

It was dinner time and all the kims as well as Taehyung's friend were eating dinner peacefully with small talks and laughs. Everything was going smoothly until the king decided to drop the bomb.

"Taehyung, I have to say something important to you"

"What is it dad?" he said smiling but also sensed nervousness in his dad's voice.

"Son , we have arranged a marriage for you with the son of the Jeons"

Hearing this, Taehyung and his friends' jaws dropped.

"WHAT!!" they all said in unison.

"yes son I have arranged a marriage and you will perform this and became the king of Euonia."

Hearing this, Taehyung's blood boiled. He didn't expect this at all.

"I WILL NOT MARRY HIM DAD AND YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS IN MIND. YOU KNOW I TRULY HATE MARRIAGES BUT STILL YOU DID! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MEDDLE IN MY LIFE" he said loudly